Chapter 04

Sikolethu Mbatha.

I'm moving to my apartment!!!!!!

Lwando : "Why do you look so happy that you moving away from your brother?" I chuckle.

Me : "I love you both so much neh? But I seriously can't keep up with your noises at night." They both smile and look down sheepishly.

Thubelihle : "We sorry baby girl."

Me : "No don't be , it's what married couples do plus y'all can make kids anywhere in the house now just not my bedroom please , in fact I'm locking it and going with the key." They both laugh at me. We walk out to the car.

Lwando : "Whatever. Just know that we'll pop in anytime we want so don't bring boys laphana."

Me : "Aibo I'm old enough for that." He frowns looking at me intensely while Thube just smiles and winks at me.

Thubelihle : "Lets go before it gets dark , we still have a long way too." Oh yeah today they were travelling to Mahikeng for some big case they have to work on.

Me : "When will you guys be back again?"

Lwando : "In maybe three months."  I huff and nod.  I have gotten so used to being around them and them babying me.

Thubelihle : "Don't worry I'll make sure we call you whenever we get time to okay?" I nod. They help me with setting my apartment up and everything , we have late lunch then they leave after.

Lwando : "Don't forget your first day at work tomorrow. I'll call you in the morning." I nod. I have as they drive off.

I go take a shower then just wear a baggy t-shirt and socks. I jog down the stairs to my lounge and rent a movie online then go grab some snacks in the kitchen. I settle for some comedy movies.

After binge watching on movies and binging on snacks , I decide to cook since I had time. I open the fridge and it's emptiness reminds me that I didn't do any grocery shopping. I get my car keys and lock the door then drive to the nearest mall which is Overport City. I go to checkers and buy small things I'll need for cooking tonight only then push my trolley towards the till points to pay.

"Can I please help you Miss?" Asks a very dark but handsome man. He is wearing black cargo pants , a black t-shirt and black boots. His hair is short and neatly trimmed , his beard too.

Me : :uhm it's okay im fine."  I say smiling

Man : "It's dark outside so I'll walk you to your car , please? I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you." I smile , he's right it was now dark and many shops around here were already closing and closed.

Me : "Thank you."

Man : "I am Lwandle Sibiya , ngabe intokazi inguMa bani?"

Me : "I am Sikolethu Mbatha."

Lwandle : "Beautiful name sweetheart , unique too. Umuhle ntombi yomuntu."  I blush.

Me : "Ngiyabonga." He smiles and helps me pack the plastics in the boot of my red Mazda CX-30.

Lwandle : "Travel safely ntokazi. Uhambe neNkosi."

Me : "Thank you so much , you too."  He smiles and closes my door for me then I drove off , I hoot as he waved.

I get home and I start cooking , I'm making rice and chicken curry ; exactly like how my mom used to make it. I miss her. When my food is ready I dish up for myself and sit in front of the TV with a cup of tea. I indulge watching a movie.