Chapter 31

SIKOLETHU MBATHA 

Lwandle was taking me home today. I had just finished taking a shower and was lotioning when my phone rang right about the sametime something fell and went under the bed. I kneeled and looked under the bed but i couldn't see it , suddenly I felt Lwa kiss my buttcheek then swiped his tongue from my a**h*le to my front.

Me : "Lwa."

Lwa : "Mmmh" he hummed sucking real hard on my nub making me scream a little. He kept running his tongue up and down then shoved it in my entrance making me moan out loud..

Me : "lwaaaaaah." I heard a click of a tongue but paid no mind to it. He stopped and scooped me up from the floor and laid me on the bed.

Lwa : "I love you." He said looking into my eyes as his fingers rubbed against then finally penetrated one , my back arched as a loud moan came out of my mouth. He kept moving it in and out

Lwa : "Let it go baby." I did just that. My head was spinning from that

Lwa : "We have to go." I showered again then got dressed in my sweatpants , longsleeve t-shirt and some sneakers.

Me : "We can go." He had been sitting on the bed watching me move around. He smiled and walked over to me , he kissed me slowly and passionately.

Lwa : "I love you."

Me : "I love you too." He pecked my lips then took my travel bag while I grabbed my phone and charger. We walked out to the main house

MaSibiya : "Ah it was lovely having you here Sthando. I will miss you so much , come here." She hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

Me : "I will miss you too mah."

Bab'Zulu : "I hope you will visit us again soon makoti , usuzoletha izibizo." We all laughed.

Me : "Hopefully." I hugged everyone else and they walked us out to Lwa's car.

Nqobile : "I am definitely coming to visit you soon skoni."

Me : "Please do."

MaSibiya : "You still grounded wena!"

Nqobile : "Aibo mah! I'm too old for that." She was grounded yesterday after she came back late , she had sneaked out to her whereabouts and came back late last night.

Lwa : "Okay people , it's time we hit the road." Uzeno was sleeping. We got in the car and drove off.

__________

Thube : "This place is so beautiful."

Me : "Right?! I'm also crazy over it." We stepped out of the car. Lwa helped carry our bags inside , we followed after him. We found mom and dad watching tv with Senkosi playing on the floor.

Senkosi : "Sissy!!!!"  He ran to me and I scooped him up and hugged him.

Me : "Hi baby." Dad stood and hugged me tightly.

Dad : "I missed you so much babygirl."

Me : "I missed you to daddy. Oh this is Thube , my friend and ex-sister inlaw. Sis , these are my parents and small brother."

Dad : "Unjani ngane yami?" He hugged her and mom followed.

Me : "Dad , she's gonna be visiting me for a while."

Dad : "The more the merrier , atleast Ntombi won't be the only one making my tea." We laughed. We all sat in the lounge conversing , mom served us lunch and Lwa left after lunch. Thube went to take a nap in her room and I was in my room with a sleeping Senkosi. A faint knock comes through and it opens. Mom walks in

Mom : "Sikolethu."

Me : "Mantombi."

Mom : "I'll slap that mouth mina uzokhumbula ukuthi uyingane la kwami." I rolled my eyes. (.....you'll remember that you a child in my house.)

Mom : "I don't care if you angry at me or what kodwa I won't allow you to disrespect me like you did , answering your phone while you busy in the sheets with that boy!"

Me : "Mah?" Aybo.

Mom : "Klaaa! Uke umithe uzobona." (Dare fall pregnant , you'll see.) She clicks her tongue and walks out. Aybo what is she talking about. I take my phone and scroll through my call log and yes she called and i answered! Aybo! I texted Lwa asking if he answered my mom's call but he says no. I guess i answered unknowingly , maybe the time ....argh! My God!!!