Chapter 43

CHAPTER 43
FIVE MONTHS LATER!!!!

*#LWANDLE SIBIYA*

Today was hectic , all I needed was to be in my woman's arms and sleep. I got inside the house humming and was stopped by the sight in front of me , my wife was so relaxed on the couch watching tv while eating jalapenos straight from their jar well that was her current cravings and it irked me since it wasn't good for her but Siko is stubborn so she still makes me buy her a whole jar of sliced jalapenos.

Me : "Aibo! Mnkami wavele wasukela umgqomo kaPelepele?! Yini?" She ignored me while Uzeno ran to me , I played with her for a short while then let her go after showering her with many kisses that giggled her.

Me : "Nosibusiso ngiyakhuluma phela. What did I say to you about eating this thing?!"

Siko : "Kodwa Lwa , you bought it nje!" She whined.

Me : "No the one I bought was finished weeks ago and I told you that i wasn't buying any more for you so where are these coming from?"

Siko : "Baby."  She says tearfully with her voice already shaking.

Me : "Don't you dare cry Sikolethu cause we had a deal that you will stop eating this!"

Siko : "I couldn't help it my husband , your child wanted it."

Me : "Give them to me." I stretch my hand to her , she gives me reluctantly wiping her tears. Yazi even her first cravings were better than this honestly. I throw away the whole thing in the bin and go upstairs to our room. I need a short nap , I undress then throw myself on the bed and close my eyes.

#

Siko : "Lwa? Lwandle!" She whispers in my ear. I pull her into my arms resting my hands on her small bump. Her belly wasn't growing that much , only her curves and boobs were. By the way we have three more months to go.

Me : "How was the nausea today?" Yup! The morning sickness only showed her flames now after the first trimester.

Siko : "It was okay today."

Me : "mhm.hm"

Siko : "Lwa , I'm horny." She says climbing on top of me and grinds herself on me.

Me : "f#ck babe!"  Sikolethu will be the death of me.

Siko : "No foreplay."  Ever since the day i deflowered her , she has turned into a sex addict until she started the second trimester , by then her hormones started changing seriously. She started hating anything to do with lovemaking , plus her sicknesses but I'm able to help her with the help of our mothers.

Siko : "Ahhhh..." She screamed as she reached her ending and I followed right after. I clean the both of us and we cuddle.

Me : "When are you planning on marrying me." She looked at me and said nothing.

Me : "what is it baby?"

Siko : "Lwa. Are you sure you want to marry me for me and because you love me , not because I'm pregnant with your child and you were told to marry me?" What?

Me : "Babe. Why would you even think that?"

Siko : "I don't know babe but I just feel like we rushing everything because we have to keep your home's reputation clean , no offence."

Me : "No it's okay , I understand but I seriously am marrying you because I love you sthandwa sami and I don't see myself without you in future. If I was being forced or felt like that then trust me , I wasn't even gonna be here with you guys." She nods and I wipe her tears.

Siko : "Please don't grow tired of me , I know I'm always mean to you but..."

Me : "Baby come on , I understand everything. It's this big headed child that's making you hate me , i know. He needs to come out futhi manje." She giggles.

Siko : "Thank you baby."

Me : "I love you." She smiles tearfully. Honestly some days are just hard , nobody told me that having a pregnant fiance is this difficult. There are days were I have to assure her of everything and herself then there are happy days , in overall it's all worth it.

Siko : "I love you too baby."