Chapter 37

#NARRATED!

MONTH LATER!!!!

MaNyambose : "Sizile , you have to be at the palace for this one."

MaDonsela : "And how the hell am I supposed to do that when I told you i was banned laphana?" She asked annoyed.

MaNyambose : "Angazi , find a way otherwise it's over!"

___________

Lwando was at the mall. He was walking around looking for a place where he could settle and have lunch.

Lwando : "Oh sorry sorry sorry , I'm so sorry sis wami." He said helping the lady up after bumping into her and she fell.

Lady : "Its okay , I'll be fine."

Lwando : "Oh I'm sorry again"

Lady : "Don't worry about it man."

Lwando : "Can i please buy you lunch as means to ease my conscious?" He said smiling

Lady : "I can never say no to free food." She giggled while he smiled. They walked into Spur and settled on a table and ordered.

Lwando : "So where's the beautiful lady from?"

Lady : "I'm from Nongoma but currently resides in Pinetown."

Lwando : "Okay. What do you do?"

Lady : "I'm a psychologist. You?"

Lwando : "I'm a lawyer in Pinetown High Court."

Lady : "Nice. So your name?" She asked digging into her food.

Lwando : "Lwando Zikalala."

Lady : "Mmh. You cute by the way." She winked and he smiled biting his lower lip.

Lwando : "And what is the lady's name?"

Lady : "Thought you'd never ask. Im Khethokuhle Ngwane."

Lwando : "Nice to meet you." They shook hands.

________________

Mehlemamba : "Zikalala. Sekuyiso isikhathi ndoda yamadoda." (It's time my man.) He said calmly while stirring his pot that's boiling his herbs.

Zikalala : "Okay." Anyone could tell that he was nervous.

Mehlemamba : "Muvuse. Simudinga ephila saka ukuze uhambe kahle lomhlatshelo." (Wake her. We need her fully conscious for this sacrifice cermony.) He said coldly.

Asemahle : "Baba. Sikuphi lana?" (Dad. Where are we?) She asked in a shaky voice that's laced with fear and uncertainty.

Zikalala : "Don't worry about that angel. Okay?"

Asemahle : "I'm scared baba!" She cried.

Zikalala : "Don't be my love." He whispered.

Mehlemamba : "Asinaso isikhathi sokudlala amaHappy families lana man!" (We don't have time to be playing happy families here!) He snapped.

Mehlemamba : "here. Do it." He said impatiently handing him a small bottle with black substance inside it.

Zikalala : "here drink nkosazana." He passes it to his daughter. She gulps it down in one go.

Asemahle : "It tastes bad dad. What is it for?"

Zikalala : "I hope you will forgive me one day my heart but daddy really needs this Okay?"

Asemahle : "What are you talking about dad?" She asked with her words slurring , confused.

Zikalala : "I will leave you here just for tonight okay? I'll come get you tomorrow." He kissed her forehead as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Mehlemamba : "By tomorrow noon , you will see changes in your problems." They shook hands and Zikalala left. Mehlemamba scooped Asemahle up and took her to the other rondavel that had so many skeleton bodies lying around.

Mehlemamba : "I'll come for you tonight angel." He brushed her cheek then walked out not forgetting to lock the door behind him. He went inside his house , he found his wife dishing up.

MaNyambose : "How did it go?"

Mehlemamba : "Good. That man is stupid man nx."

MaNyambose : "Where's the son?"

Mehlemamba : "Oh that one! They both the same nje."

MaNyambose : "How so?"

Mehlemamba : "Bahlangene phezulu kanti phansi bangamahele."  (They act like they get along very well when intact they wish to kill each other.) They both laugh hysterically.