Hocus Pocus 2: Part 1- Salem, 1653

Before the scene began, a few people stood up to get snacks and drinks.

The scene began with a bird flying over a lake and towards the town of Salem. A caption stated that it was the year 1653.

"1653??" Dani groaned, "why are we going all the way to the Stone ages?"

"Ugh! You fool!" Winifred rolled her eyes with a shake of her hand. "This was the year my sisters and I became witches."

"Woah..." Becca said as she leaned forward in intrigue.

Sarah tilted her head in curiousity as she saw the strange bird. It looked vaguely familiar to her.

The calm and content chatter of the townspeople was quickly interupted by the angry voice of a young girl. "Out of my way!"

Max sighed with boredom, "no need to guess who that is."

"What do you mean by that, you hideous toad?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Move!" She pushed past anyone who got in her way. People gasped indignantly at her rudeness.

"She sounds young, though," Allison noted in confusion. "It can't be Winifred."

"Foolish girl! My sisters and I were children in 1653."

"You were WHAT?" She scoffed in amused disbelief. "That's hard to believe."

"Everyone is a child at one point in their lives." Sarah stated, "I am unsure of how you do not know that..."

"'Tis common knowledge," Mary nodded.

Allison rolled her eyes. "Obviously I know that. What I meant is that I can't picture you three as sweet, innocent children." She paused, "you're awful."

"Children can be awful." Sarah stated with an air of seriousness.

Allison gave up. She sighed, "...okay..."

A woman walked out of her home and immediately went back inside as she saw the girl. "Well, that was enough for me today." She muttered.

A few people laughed in agreement with the woman.

"I feel bad for her," Dani crossed her arms. "Imagine having Winnie for a neighbour." She made a face of disgust.

Billy sighed sorrowfully. "She was quite a nuisance."

Winifred ignored them all pointedly. She held her hand to her chin and imagined ways she could get back at them.

Mary looked at her in concern and leaned towards Sarah, "why is she smiling?" She whispered.

Sarah shrugged.

"Oh, Winifred Sanderson." A man sighed as the scene showed a young Winnie.

A few people gasped in disbelief as they saw young Winifred.

"Look, Winnie! 'Tis you!" Sarah grinned excitedly.

"No way!" Dani chuckled in amusement, "you still have the same hair-cut after three hundred years!"

"Oh, curse you!"

She stormed into her house and slammed the door shut behind her; ripping her hat off in the process. She was quickly greeted by her two sisters, "surprise!!" They held up a banner that read 'bless-ed birthe day.'

"Mary! 'Tis us!" Sarah beamed.

"Aw, that's a nice birthday banner," Cassie smiled. "Did you make it?"