thirty-one. | before/seventeen.

before
seventeen

His eyes open, heavily surrounded by his thick eyelashes, peering down at me like I'm the most important thing to exist.

"I like it when you do that."

"What?" he presses his lips to my jawbone.

My insides are still tingling from the strength of the orgasm he just gave me.

"Look at me like that."

"How do I look at you, Woody?" he whispers, still planting kisses gently across my skin.

"Like you see me. Really see me."

He lifts his gaze, his palm cupping my face. "Of course, I see you, Woody," he says. "And if I am going to hell, I want to make something clear... I will always see you. Always."

My heart compresses in my chest as I yank him back down to me.

I've been telling Anaca I love him silently for so long now.

I want to show him.

"I came," I say against his lips. "Now I want to cum all over your cock."

He inhales. "You have such a filthy mouth."

"You like it," I say into another kiss.

"No. I love it," he roars, licking the edge of my lip, demanding I give him entrance.

His tongue sweeps across mine as my fingers rake down his back. I slide my hands under his briefs, digging my nails into the taut skin stretched over his ass cheeks.

He moans so deeply it rattles against the back of my throat.

That sound.

Fuck.

I could live off that sound.

That sound feeds the monster in me to the point of utter gut ache.

"You want me to own your pussy, Woody?" he drawls. "If I take it now, it will be mine forever."

I bring my palms back to either side of his face, making him look at me.

So much heat radiates from both of us.

Desire burning through our skin.

"It's already yours."

"Fuck," he pierces his lip with his teeth. "Don't say shit like that, Woody."

"Why?"

"Because it makes me want to do unthinkable things."

The weight of his engorged dick hits my thigh. He hasn't once tried to bring himself pleasure and the idea of me giving it to him, almost makes me wetter than the idea of him pleasuring me.

"I want to do every single one."

He growls deeply, tormenting himself.

One of my hands fall as I reach between us, tugging my leg up to give me better access. I touch the head of him beneath his briefs, causing him to hiss in my ear.

"Don't."

I don't stop, sliding my fingers down the length of him.

"Woody."

"I'd say so."

He lifts his head, shooting me a glare.

I see it in his eyes.

Before was just dirty talk.

Everyone knows what's said in the heat of sex is just that, but I won't back down.