17

October 23 (Precisely 2 Months till the Winter festival)

My sister bought the tickets for me yesterday, she said she would try and go with me, but I knew that she works a lot, so there might be a chance that she would not go. I appreciate everything she has done. Reserving the hotel, buying the tickets, and now all I needed to do was save money and ensure that she was paid back in full. The concert is next month, so I will see how much money I can save by then.

I was getting increasingly exhausted with my responsibilities, but I have to admit that I have been staying out of trouble. I am at work right now, and it has been slow. "Francis, how is everything with Arthur?" Matthew asked. Hearing his name made me groan, and I leaned over the countertop. "Well, I think he doesn't express his feelings too much."

Matthew began to laugh, and he came closer. "Why do you say that?" He asked. "Well, Yesterday..."

~

"Hey, Francis! can you help me with my French," one of my classmates asked. "Yeah! of course!" I smiled. She showed me the work, and I looked at it. "Ah, yes, so it is..."

"MOVE IT!" a voice spoke. Arthur suddenly appeared out of nowhere and bumped the girl to the side. "HEYYY!" the girl whined.

I smiled, annoyed, and laughed. "Excuse us," I laughed. I pulled Arthur away, and he glared at me. "Couple of questions... one, why are you here? And how are you here? And why are you wearing your piercings? What do you want?"

"Well, I was in the neighborhood..."

"Bullcrap! your building is across the way! are you skipping?" I asked. I lifted a brow at him, and he looked away nervously. He was definitely skipping class. "Shouldn't you be happy to see me? I came all the way over here for you!"

"Oh yes, I am happy to see someone who constantly gives me attitude," I mocked. He laughed sarcastically and put his hands on his hips. "Well, I came to give you this," He spoke. He handed me a piece of paper, and I looked at it, confused. "What is it?" I asked. He put his hands in his pocket and looked away, annoyed. "I figured that it would help persuade you." I began to unfold it, and he stopped me quickly.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT! NOT HERE!"

"EHHH? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GAVE IT TO ME!"

"UGH! FORGET IT!"

Arthur snatched the paper from my hand and shoved it in his pocket. I looked at him, confused, and he glared at me. "This is the last time I try something like this! idiot!" He glared. He stuck his tongue at me, and I couldn't help but laugh at him. "SEE YOU NEVER!" he spoke, leaving.

Honestly, he can't be honest with himself.

~

"Eeeeee, that is confusing, but do you like him?" Matthew asked.

"Ugh! I don't know; he is a different type of person than I am used to," I explained. I continued looking at Matthew as the door opened, and a lot of commotion was heard. "Welcome!" We said in unison. We turned around quickly, and the dread overwhelmed me again.

In came every one from the club. "Francis dear," Gilbert mocked. "How did you figure out where we worked?" I asked. "My bad, dude, they offered me some delicious food options, and I spilled," Alfred spoke. He walked in with an arm around Kiku, and Kiku looked annoyed. "Once I gave him sushi, he wouldn't shut up about everything," Kiku laughed.

Antonio rushed in and began to lean over the countertop. "Get us a booth, please!" He demanded. Matthew nodded, getting menus, and I began to look around for a certain someone. I tried to look behind Alfred, but I couldn't see. "Looking for someone?" He spoke. I breathed out, defeated, and turned my head to the left, where he stood. He had this smirk on his face, which was doing something to me.

"If you are wondering, this was my idea. I thought that since Alfred was Matthews' brother, he would know I knew a way to crack him."

This guy... was a manipulator, for sure.

He had a goal and found a way to achieve it most subtly.

Creepy...

"Okay then.." I spoke. We began to stare at each other; it was intense. It was as if we were challenging each other to determine who could sike out the other. His stare was intense, and I was unsure what he was planning next. He was trying to get closer to me, and I kind of liked it.

"Uh, kiss already?" Alfred spoke. Both of our eyes widened, and we looked at him, shocked. "It's not like that!" We yelled in unison. I took the Menus from Matthew and crossed over to the other side. "I will seat you," I spoke. I rolled my eyes and gestured for all of them to follow me.

I stood by a booth, and they all shoved themselves into it.

"Here, think of what you want, and I will bring them; you know how this works. Please don't make me annoyed," I spoke. "Yes, sir!" Alfred, Gilbert, and Antonio saluted. I groaned at them again. "Connard..." I whispered.

I threw the menus at them, and they continued to laugh at me. "Excuse me, sir! can I get some help!" Someone spoke. A man was waving me down, and I nodded at him. "I will be right there!" I explained. I placed my pen in my pocket and looked at them again. Arthur was looking past me to the person who called me over. "Don't be idiots!" I demanded.

"We can't promise you anything!" Alfred laughed. "Whatever," I spoke.

I turned away from them and went to that man who needed help. "What can I help you with?" I asked. However, I could not focus because I could tell Arthur was still staring. "Can I get another drink?" He asked. I nodded and picked his glass up. "What time do you get out? You seem like a young kid; I am sure it must be a hassle to work on a school night," He laughed. The man looked around forty, so his thinking was accurate.

"Ahh, I should be getting out in another hour, so not too late," I explained. The man smiled at me for a long time, and I nodded awkwardly. "Okay...I will be back with your drink," I laughed.