VI | moon walk

It was the day of the full moon which meant that Remus was in the hospitalwing, Sirius whould spend every free second on his side, Peter and James were making sure no one found out what was going on with there Moony and Poppy was annoying by the Black's constant questions about Remus health.
"Padfoot I'm fine." Remus said smiling. Sirius looked at the other one with concern. "Really? I don't know what it's like... because I have never been a... You know, but I imagine it very painful!" Sirius said with a serious face. Remus smiled at the other one. "Yes, I'm fine. I mean I have felt better before." Remus thought for a moment. "But I'm seriously fine!" Sirius looked at him with a worried face for a few more seconds before sitting down on the chair next to the bed. "Okay." He said and stayed quiet.
"I'm going to the toilet really quick," Sirius said and looked at his friend. "Don't go anywhere!" He said with a serious face. "I wasn't planning on" Remus smiled. "Good... Good..." The black haired boy left the room with his eyes still laying on his friend.

"How is moony?" James asked when he spotted Sirius. "He says he is fine." The black said. "Okay, I'm going to check on him. You guys do what ever." James said and left Peter and Sirius alone. "So you good?" Peter asked the taller one.
Sirius sighed. "Yeah, I guess. I'm just trying to figure out a lot of stuff at the moment."
"The Prophesy?" Peter asked carefully. Sirius looked up. It wasn't the main thing on his mind since he more thought about his past life in general but it was connected. "I guess... I mean yes. The Prophesy." Sirius looked to the ceiling. "I just... I think I know something about it, I think it is about me." He told his friend. Peters eyes wide. "You should tell Dumbledore or McGonagall." Sirius sighed. "I know but I... I don't know wormtail." He took a step back and met the wall with his back. "Let's first get though moonys thing. That we can think about mine, okay? So no mentioning to Prongs, or Moony." "Got it!"