III | the Prophecy

"Welcome, Prince," said Aslan. "Do you feel yourself sufficient to take up the Kingship of Narnia?" "I- I don't think I do, Sir," said Caspian. "I'm only a kid." "Good," said Aslan. "If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been a proof that you were not. Therefore, under us and under the High King, you shall be King of Narnia, Lord of Cair Paravel, and Emperor of the Lone Islands. You and your heirs while your race lasts. And your coronation but what have we here?" For at that moment a curious little procession was approaching - eleven Mice, six of whom carried between them something on a litter made of branches, but the litter was no bigger than a large atlas. No one has ever seen mice more woebegone than these. They were plastered with mud - some with blood too - and their ears were down and their whiskers drooped and their tails dragged in the grass, and their leader piped on his slender pipe a melancholy tune. On the litter lay what seemed little better than a damp heap of fur; all that was left of Reepicheep. He was still breathing, but more dead than alive, gashed with innumerable wounds, one paw crushed and, where his tail had been, bandaged stump.

At this sight Sirius woke up. Of course he knew that the mouse was okay later. Lucy had healed him. But seeing his long lost friend like that just hurt to much. He sat up in his bed tears in his eyes. "Are you okay?" A voice next to him asked. It was Peter. Dear old sweet Peter, looking at him worried. Sirius smiled. "Yes... Just a bad dream." The black haired said. Peter sat next to him on the bad. "You want to talk about it?" Peter asked and gave his friend a small smile. Sirius melted away. Peter was just the sweetest person on the planet. He hugged him. He just needed someone's shoulder at the moment and Peters was always perfect. Peter was always the one friend that wasn't the bravest despite being in Gryffindor but was always there for his friends and he always would, Sirius was sure of that. If he ever had children, people would probably think that James would be the godfather, but Sirius would make Peter the godfather without thinking about it. The boy was just the sweetest and would definitely be the best father.

The entire day Sirius hung out with Peter. He told Remus at breakfast that he wanted to spend the day with the other boy and Remus just smiled and understood it perfectly.
"So you want to talk about what's going on with you the last few weeks?" Peter asked. Sirius sighed. "I had these dreams my entire life... And I never had anyone to talk to about them. When I got to Hogwarts the dreams become worse. I always wake up in the middle of the night and in our first year I went to the common room to calm down. One day lily also came there because she couldn't sleep and since that every few days we just sat in the common room together at night. We never talk it's just the presence of someone that helps, like this morning." Sirius ranted. He needed to talk to someone about this and Peter always was the best listener. "Why didn't you wake us up?" Peter asked slowly after making sure that Sirius was done talking. "I didn't want to wake you so you would get enough sleep." Sirius said. "You can always wake me up when you need me, I would never be angry with you." Peter said smiling. Sirius just wanted to hug the boy again. "Thank you, Peter your a good friend!"

Sirius looked it the window and didn't pay much attention to the class. He never was that interested in Divination. They were supposed to do something with Crystal Balls. But Sirius didn't really try. Never was he interested in seeing a vision of the future. Suddenly Professor Trelawney was standing in front of the boy. Sirius looked at the Professor surprised. "And what do you see, young Black?" The woman asked. Sirius looked at the Crystal Ball on the table. "A... Crown?" He said something random. The Professor looked at him interested and looked at the Crystal Ball herself. "Hm let's see..." The professor looked into the Crystal with big interested. Sirius looked at Remus, who was sitting next to him. The boy just struggled his shoulders.

"When we are nearly 80,
The sons and daughters of
Adam and Eve will
rise ones more.

The powerful lion
will show them the way.
Lead them to use,
through time and
space.

The highest of them
will lead us to war
like he did
two times before.

The star will come
for its King.
And bring him his
Crown and Spring."

Sirius stared at the professor surprised. "Was that a prophecy?" He asked Remus who just struggled. Professor Trelawney looked at Sirius and back at the Crystal Ball. "Class is dismissed!" Professor Trelawney said and sent all the students to there common rooms.
Normally the marauders would sit together but not since the fight one week ago. Sirius was sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace. He wasn't stupid, the prophecy or what ever it was, was obviously related to his past life. "You okay?" Asked the voice of Remus next to him. "yeah... Just... I think I know something about this prophecy and... I don't know." Sirius looked to the side. Remus on the other hand didn't understand what was going on. Suddenly Lily sat down next to Sirius. "You do know what that prophecy was about, or better who it was about?" She asked Sirius quietly. Sirius nod his head. "I'm not stupid I know when someone is talking about them..." The black haired boy said. "About who?" Remus asked confused not knowing what the two were talking about. "Not now Remus... I will tell you some other time." Sirius said tired. "Okay..." The werwolf said, fully understanding that there were something that you didn't want everyone to know.

Professor Trelawney started being professor in 1981 but I changed it becomes I couldn't find any information about the professor before her and I was to lazy to come up with a professor...