43

"I'm here!" Wanda shouts, slamming your door open with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank god." You whine, turning to her with a worried expression. "Help me."

"Did he tell you where he was going to take you?" Wanda asks, walking to your bed and sitting as you destroy your closet.

"No." You sigh, dropping your head. "When I asked he said 'It's a surprise'—oh, and 'wear nothing'." Rolling your eyes.

"Oh." She gasps, her eyes widening at something. "Oh my god."

"Wanda?" You chuckle, not getting why her face is so serious and excited at the same time.

"Let's get you ready." Wanda says, getting out of bed and running to your closet but not before shooting a text to someone.

After a long fight and destroying your closet some more, you finally find the outfit.

A long-sleeved white buttoned top, this one rests just below your ribs, letting part of your abdomen show. You decide you'll leave some of the top buttons open to reveal a bit of your cleavage. You paired it with a high-waisted black mini skirt, resting just below your butt, accentuating and hugging your body perfectly.

"Done!" Wanda smiles, happy with the result when she sees the outfit laying in your bed.

"I hope this is okay, I'm going to kill him for not telling me where he's taking me." You rasp, sitting next to your clothes.

"Oh, trust me, no one is going to be mad to anyone tonight." She smirks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Okay, what are you saying—"

"I'm here!" Natasha exclaims, bursting into your room with a paper bag in her hand.

"Hey, Nat." You smile, hugging her quickly.

"Sorry I'm late, I was busy shopping." Natasha says, showing off the bag in her hand while wiggling her eyebrows at Wanda.

"Wh—"

"Is that what you are going to wear?" Natasha asks, her eyes shining as they dart between you and the outfit lying on your bed.

Wanda sighs. "Mr.Barnes forgot to mention where he would be taking her so we had to improvise."

"I love it." Natasha nods, walking to Wanda.

"Did you buy it?" Wanda asks anxiously.

"You've been acting so weird." You frown. "Am I not the one that is supposed to be nervous?"

"Shut up." Wanda laughs, nodding to Natasha.

"Make sure to wear this tonight." Natasha walks up to you, pulling out a black lingerie set from the paper bag in her hand.

A black laced bralette combined with panties of the same design. Your eyes widening when she shows it to you. Your cheeks turn bright red as Wanda bursts out laughing.

"What—Oh my god." You cover your face with your hands, hiding your flushed cheeks. "Why me, God? Why me?"

"You don't like it?" Wanda raises a brow, taking the set from Natasha's hands and throwing it on your bed, next to your outfit.

"No—I mean yes! But this is—"

"Just put it on!" Natasha snaps

"Okay, I will!" You snap back. "Thank you for everything." Smiling up at them.

"For that we are." Wanda shrugs.

"Now, get ready to not being able to train tomorrow!" Natasha slaps your butt, making you and Wanda burst into laugher.