66

One week later.

"Wanda!" You shout, glowing blue eyes telling her everything she needs to know.

"Copy!" Wanda smirks, glowing red eyes as her magic and yours blast a bunch of the soldiers chasing Natasha.

"Thank you!" Natasha pants through comms.

"Mommy's proud." Wanda chuckles as she wiggles her eyebrows at you.

"We've got everything! Let's go back." Steve demands through comms.

"Aye aye, Captain." You tease, lowering yourself to the floor and punching a few soldiers on your way to Wanda.

This is another mission to recover information and plans.

Tony commissioned the team to investigate where the cameras were placed that nearly caused you to fail the previous mission.

After hacking them back, giving Tony access to some of the Hydra base's databases, he discovered that in each base there is a file full of information about upcoming missions and positions of the guards that protect the database on Avengers tower.

So, your mission was to go from base to base, retrieve that information and destroy it before Hydra could use it.

"Let's hang out tonight!" Wanda suggests, punching a soldier easily as she speaks to you.

"Hang out?" You snort, blasting a few soldiers who wanted to stand up. "You're asking me this right now, Wanda?" Nodding at the squirming soldiers on the floor.

"Yeah! Me and my friends are going out to a...meeting to celebrate our graduation. I thought you might want to come." She smiles, getting in the quinjet.

"Your friends?"

"Luca, Mili—You know them." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh, we're so getting drunk tonight." You shake your head in disbelief, making Wanda chuckle.

"It's time for you go out and have a great night with me." She demands, narrowing her glowing red eyes at you and leaving no choice for you but to say yes.

"Now you're acting like mommy." You tease.

"Shut up and say yes." Wanda laughs, hugging you.

"Fine." You roll your eyes.

— — —

"She's single now." Wanda sips her drink.

"Wanda." You warn her in a whisper, shooting her a glowing blue death glare.

"Oh, well, that's interesting." Luca chuckles. "What happened with the 6 foot whatever guy that could kill me with a snap of his fingers?" Raising his eyebrows as Wanda burst out laughing.

"Um...I guess it just wasn't going to work out." You smile tightly, eating one of your French fries.

"Well—"

"Don't say something insensitive." Wanda slaps the back of Luca's neck.

"I was going to say that if she needs something—anything, she can talk to me." Luca smiles at you, stealing one of your French fries.

"Thank you, Red." You tease, stealing one of his chicken tenders.

— — —

"Poker?" Luca suggests.

"Sounds great." You nod.

"Excellent but lets make it more...entreating." Hiccuping in the middle of her sentence.