79| +18

"I belong to you. Take everything you want from me because I'm already yours."

"I'll just have to kiss you until you forget everyone else but me, yes?"

"You and me both know that you're mine, love."

"Don't say stuff like that, love. You're going to make me hard."

"I am no one's hero, love."

"Come on, you have to wake up, love."

"You should go to master chef, love."

"I can't wait for the day you tell me you're ready, love. And when you do, I'll make sure you never forget the feeling of me inside of you."

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Besides, this is a fantastic way to go, love."

"Come back to me."

"Just come back to me."

"Please...come back to me."

"Or just...come back."

You jolt awake with tears in your eyes. Drowning in memories that finally feel like yours. Your chest heaving and sobs spurting out of your mouth as you cry.

Everything.

Absolutely everything came back to you the second you woke up. They came in a wave and you just couldn't process any of it.

Your tears turn into loud cries as you think of the pain you must've caused on the team. It's been months since they rescued you and they all had to pretend—no, that's not right. They had to get to know you all over again.

The thought of Bucky acting like your friend all along just to make you feel comfortable is unbearable. Just to think of all the pain he must've gone through makes you cry harder.

You just can't believe you forgot the love of you life that easily.

You jump out of bed, rushing to Natasha's room and banging on her door with all your strength.

"Natasha!" You cry, knocking again. "Wake up! I don't care if you and Blondie are doing the nasty, I'm coming in!" Wiping the tears under your eyes before forming your powers and opening the door.

The sight of what you're glad to call a sister with sleepy eyes and messy hair, snuggled close to her boyfriend makes you cry harder.

"Ana, what the fuck is going on?" Natasha groans peeking an eye open to check the time. "It's 6am and this is my only—"

"I don't care." You snap, jumping into bed and wrapping your arms around both of them. Tears and sobs consuming you as she sits up to hug you back.

"Tiny?" Steve's hoarse with sleep voice makes you hug them tighter, relief making you smile.

"I'm sorry." You sob on her chest. "This wasn't your fault, Tasha. You were supposed to crash—they wanted you to." Your tears wetting her nightwear.

Natasha frowns at you. "What the hell—"

Steve cuts her off with a laugh. "You remember?" Grinning hard as his eyes turn glassy. "She remembers!" Wrapping his arms around your body when you nod. "Fuck!"

"There's no way..." Your hear Natasha sob and your head snaps up. "I'm so fucking sorry, babe." Hugging you too as you all cry.

"Oh, shit." Steve curses again, making you laugh. "Finally. He's going to be so happy, Ana." Wiping under your eyes as more tears gather.