46

"Bucky? What's wrong?" You sat up in bed, rubbing your puffy eyes free from sleep.

"Nothing. I'm sorry." Bucky smiled softly, sitting in the small couch across his room. "Go back to sleep, love."

"Can't sleep?" You got up, cheeks flushed at acknowledging you were completely naked. "Tell me what's on your mind." Sitting on his lap and wrapping your arms around his neck.

He took a deep breath through his nose, slowly sliding his hands down your naked hips. "How are you? How do you feel?" Nuzzling your collarbone.

You sighed, dropping the matter. "I feel amazing, thank you very much." Kissing his forehead.

"It doesn't hurt?" His blue eyes found yours.

"Mmm," You smirked, swinging a leg over his thighs to straddle him. "What if I say yes? Would you kiss it better?" The swell of his boxers between your thighs answered your question before he could.

"Nonono." Bucky whined, running a hand down his face before hiding in your neck. "What have I created?" His grip on your hips tightening as his chest shook with laughter.

"Pretty please?" You whispered against the shell of his ear, rocking your hips slowly. "Ah." Digging your nails on his neck when you feel him throb. Your sore inner muscles begging for that fullness he just showed you.

"You're going to hate me tomorrow." Bucky shook his head, grinning. "You and your sore thighs." Letting you pull the waistband of his boxers to free him.

"Now now now." You moaned, wrapping your hands around his hard flesh and aligning it with your entrance. Metal hand almost crushing your hipbone when you sunk down onto him.

"I'm never going to get used to this moment—Fuck." Bucky nibbled at your neck, standing up with your legs wrapped securely around his naked waist. "I promised you I would be no gentleman, baby." Dropping you on the bed before crushing you with his weight.

"Don't be." You cried out, your heels pulling his hips closer to you. "Ah...don't be." Moaning again when his hand came to cover your mouth.

— — —

Two weeks later.

You and Bucky walk hand in hand to the conference room, having been called not more than 15 minutes ago.

Your smile falling when you notice the Avenger-filled room. All with faces of concern or concentration while reading files.

You look up at your boyfriend, meeting his eyes looking around the room in the same confused way you are. You feel Bucky's hand rest on your lower back, causing you to walk into the room and take a seat.

"Oh, there you are." Tony rolls his eyes. "Thank you so much for honoring us with your early presence."

"We were on the other side of the building, Tony." You groan. "What's going on?"

The room stays silent for a whole minute before Steve speaks up.

"Alexander Pierce." He says. "You don't know him, but he was a World Security Council Secretary for SHIELD." Sitting across from you. "A few years ago, we found out that he worked for Hydra and along with that, he was the head in The Winter Soldier project."

You squeeze Bucky's hand, meeting his dark eyes before turning to Steve again, who is trying to keep Natasha's hands from shaking.

"There's more?" You say, your voice harder than you expected.