𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐩 𝗼𝐟 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

Sukia and I walked across the Tower Plaza to the railing that over looked the Last City and the Traveler hovering above it. Frost had called for us and this spot had more or less become our meeting up spot.

 Frost had called for us and this spot had more or less become our meeting up spot

"Hey Suki." Frost greeted his partner with a grin, his arms crossed from where he leaned against the railing. His Ghost, Nova, floated at his side.

"Why am I taking orders from you now? Cayde not got nothing for me or something?" Sukia questions the white haired man.

"I got this directly from Commander Zavala. A fireteam has gone missing at Grasp of Avarice. This is a search and rescue mission." Frost says while leaning off of the banister.

Sukia tilted her head confusedly, one of the few times the feisty Guardian was cute. "Grasp of what?"

"Grasp of Avarice," I say as I float in front of my Guardian, my indigo shell glowing like the night sky as usual. "It's a dungeon in the Cosmodrome at the Skywatch. It's a loot cave said to have all kinds of treasure inside! Mountains of glimmer and exotic engrams deep within the cavern!" I noticed at the last second how excited my voice sounded and my Dreamer's Shell gave a few embarrassed twitches. "Ahem, I mean- it's said to also have been picked clean so..."

The temptation of adventure always made me excited, which made me know that my Guardian was going to be a Hunter before I even found Sukia. And as I knew she would, her olive colored eyes sparked with interest too. The brunette then looked from me to Frost. "Alright, I'm listening. But how long has this fireteam been missing?"

"Over two months." Nova answers the female Hunter.

Sukia puts her hands on her hips as she looked at Nova and Frost with a lifted brow and an expression that says she thinks they're stupid. "Over two fucking months? That's not a search and rescue mission. That's called recovering dead bodies. I don't want corpse shit all over my hands."

"You don't know that Sukia. What if they're still alive and lost or can't get out? Are you really willing to just sit here and pretend you already know they're dead?" Frost presses and Sukia squints her eyes up at him.

The short woman eventually heaves a sigh with a shake of her head. "...Yeah, whatever. Lets just get this over with."

Frost's grin returns. "That's my partner. Now then, the cave is suppose to be pretty big with a lot of chambers. There's a fireteam wanting to team up with us, they have experience with the dungeon."

"Eh?" Sukia's confusion had a mix of suspicion. "If they're experienced then why the hell do they wanna team up with us?"

I give a little bob of my shell from where I floated beside my Guardian. "Maybe so they can go deeper inside the cave? We are the famous Fireteam Eclipse. They might need our strength."

"Hmph.." Sukia just grunts unhappily. The woman had finally adjusted to working with Frost and hearing that she's gotta work with others now didn't exactly make her giddy.