𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (Part 3)

As we flew in Sukia's Callisto Lancer, Petra's voice entered our fireteam's comms. "The twin Kells were last seen at the Rocketyard in the Cosmodrome. Like I said, they're searching for the House of Kings. Whether or not they're wanting to join them or take over the House still isn't known. Either way be on your toes, Eclipse."

I set the coordinates for our next destination and with a few clicks of some buttons Sukia had us blasting off through space again with Frost's ship right behind us as usual. "House of Kings uses gold colors, just so you know." I informed Sukia.

"Oh, you sure it ain't pink?" Sukia half smiled up at me mischievously.

Despite her playfulness, I still rolled my eye at her with a fake mumble. "Don't be a smart, Suki." I peeked at her after my comment and she gave me one of her cute laughs, the woman seeing right through my ruse. Cute no matter what she does...

With our light-speed traveling ships we arrived back at Earth in just minutes and slowly descended to the Cosmodrome. I transmitted my battle-hungry Guardian into the Rocketyard as did Nova and Sukia immediately whipped out her Worldline Zero. "Alrighty, lets get this party started!"

"Suki, wait." Frost spoke up before the brunette could rush off. "This seems.. well, like Mara said we are immortals so of course it makes sense to send Guardians. But us? Over Fallen? A standard fireteam should be able to clean this up even if it is House Kings. I think the Awoken are testing our strength.. so be on your toes. I don't know what they're planning but they're clearly observing us."

"Yeah? Well I guess we better put on a good show then." Sukia said bluntly before taking the lead again, running along the yellow grass between rusted buildings.

Frost gave a humored sigh with a shake of his head. "Couldn't of said it better myself." And then he took after her.

"Eyes up, Guardians." I alerted the two Hunters as red appeared on my radar and the partners readied their weapons. We expected to see Fallen but instead there was a deep screech from Hive and a group of Thrall and Knights made their charge towards us.

Sukia did a triple jump onto a small rusty shack and started shooting at them from afar with her Stars in Shadow while Frost melted them with Vex Mythoclast. As soon as the Hive were taken care of the red vanished from my radar for only a moment till it started to flicker back again. "Be on your guard." I warned Sukia and she gave a silent nod to me.

It was then that the deep gurgling roar of a high ranking Fallen could be heard coming from an old massive rusted structure of a building. Out poured Fallen after Fallen charging at us with their war cries. All of their armors having gold on them, even the Shanks were golden. Another deep roar was heard before two massive Fallen Kells walked out from the building wearing capes tinted gold and the symbol of House Kings on the cloth.

"That must be the twins

"That must be the twins." Frost says while doing a backwards double jump to land at his partner's side.

"Fuck. How're we suppose to capture them alive? I mean.. I'm only good at killing shit, you know? I'll probably accidentally kill them all." Sukia says while running a hand through her dark brown locks and pondering on how to handle the situation.