sixteen

happy smut o ween 🎃
not my best but i'm on vacation
18+
please read the trigger warnings chapter before reading

buckle up because after this chapter it's going to get intense

✿ Daisy Weasley ✿

Like clockwork, it wasn't long before Draco's lips were all over mine. The door shut behind us and I harshly pushed up against it as it closed.

"You can't just dress like that and expect me not to want you," he groaned between kisses. "Especially after not seeing you all day. I'm glad you had fun with the girls but I can't stand being apart from you."

No one had ever treated me like this. I liked it. But, it was a new feeling. Even if it was with Draco.

"With your pretty makeup on." He groaned before he touched the side of my cheek, "And all this gorgeous glitter. God, you are something else."

"Ruin it," I responded out of breath, but still focused on the pleasure his lips were caused on my neck. "This is all I thought about all day."

"Easy there eager girl." He pulled away and I looked at him with his lips forming a tight smirk. "Can I touch you?"

My whole body felt warm when he finally asked. "You don't have to ask-."

He stilled my movement but one small statement. "Yes, I do. I always do."

Draco's touching was rushed. But, it was gentle and deliberate. His hands were all over the front of my body. All up and down my legs.

The adrenaline from the alcohol mixed with the anticipation of what was happening made everything feel elevated.

Draco then slowly began to kiss down my body, through his stolen clothes to make this costume.

Then, he lifted the jersey and eve gently rubbed my clit through my fishnets and panties stimulating soft moans from my mouth.

And it wasn't even a few moment after that, he was talking about how wet I was a slipped a finger inside too.

"Fucking tight, fuck. Fuck." He was mumbling, "Fuck, tighter than I thought."

I just nodded into his chest. He pulled his finger out, the slowly inserted it again. A shuttering gasp left my throat.

"Yeah?" He crooned, "Do you like my finger? It really seems like you do."

I nodded again. I didn't know how to do anything else. It felt too good.

He tlited his head, whispering harshly. He then tilted mine with his gaze. "Tell me."