Chapter 33

The unORDINARY Life of Ben Tennyson

Chapter 33

A body lay on the ground. It seemed bloodied and beaten half to death.

"We're leaving."

"Ben? What- what was that?!"(John)

Was this what it was like when he was a mons-

"Tennyson isn't available right now little human."

"Then- who are you?!"(John)

"My name is of little concern to you. We must leave."

"Actually I am concerned- like very concerned about who you are."(John)

"Tennyson will be back soon, but we don't want to get detained by the authorities so let's go."

*

*

*

"Christ my head.."(Ben)

"Why are you evil?"(John)

"What? Oh shit is Albedo here?"(Ben)

"Who? No, we went out to go patrol and then you almost murdered Volcan-"(John)

"What? Dude I've been asleep-"(Ben)

"What's an Ectonurite?"(John)

Ben froze

"Z'Skayr?"(Ben)

"Is that who that was?"(John)

"Was he a ghost guy who's voice sounds kind of like mine but distorted?"(Ben)

"Yeah and he had these sick ass chains on-"(John)

"Ah shit. Not again!"(Ben)

"Again?"(John)

"Yeah it's happened before. But we have school tomorrow so go to bed."(Ben)

"I'm sorry you just dropped a bombshell on me and want me to sleep?!"(John)

"Yes."(Ben)

*

*

*

Not here.. he thought he was finally free form the control of Z'Skayr, most of his enemies locked away back home.. but then again he remembered. Even the smallest sample of an Ectonurites DNA is enough to bring them back.. but the chains on his new form.. weren't they supposed to keep him from.. shifting?

"Z'Skayr?"(Ben)

He spoke, it was late and he was alone. He stared at the slight glow of the watch for a minute or so. Nothing happening.

"I should have figured."(Ben)

A series of beeps left the watch when he turned away

-.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. . -.. ..--..

"What? Oh shit Morse code! I should have taken that class on it years ago.."(Ben)

..- --. .... / .... ..- -- .- -. ...

"Į̸̬̳̣̠̹̘̥͍̣̥̱̋͒̃̏̏̇͆̇̑͑ ̴̡̩̗̙̩̤̯̤̞͙̭̗̣̝̪͖͊͗͒̅̈́̋̂̄͑͐͋̈̋̈̆̍̔̽͆̑̃̓̄͒̆͌̉̈́̊̊̃͆̌̓͂͒̋̅̔͒̽̓̉͋̚̕̚̕͜͠͝a̴̢̧̛̛̱̰̯͖̤̜̳̻̠͉͕͇̺̱̜͓͇̭͔̥̠̼͙͚̞͔̐̀̌̍͐̓̾̍́́̏̾͆͊͛͋͑̕͜͝͠͝͝͝m̷̢̧̨̡̢̧̢͎̬̜̥͚̞͕̩͙͖͍̘̦̮͖͔̥̙̳̠̗͓̣̲͕̲̞̲͖̝̫̟̼͙̬̼͕͙̥͚̑̽̑̏͐̈́̈́̏͐̿̓̽͛̈́͛̈́̑̆̄̎̅̐̇̒͛̄̋̀͒̽͆̃̓́͛͒͂͌́̒̌͛̎̑͐͆̕͜ͅ ̸̧̗̭̈́͂͗͆̓̂̍̿̂̈́́̌̋̈̆̇͗̑͗́̀̈́͋͊̅̊̄̈̈́̎́͆͐̎͂͘̚̕͝͝͠n̴̨̧̢̢̨̢̡̛͍̣̦̖̰̥͙͕̱͇̮͔̳̣̦̪̣̘̜̟̭̲͚̬͚͉̠̹̗͊̍͑̍́̒͑́̎͛̃̉́̀̊̾̾͐̋͜͜͜͝ͅͅo̶̡̡̨̡̬̭͕͚̫̙̖͖̱̝͉̞̞̥͙̺̦͓̦̙̤̼̙̺͙̬͖̗̠͉̙͙͖̖̻̖̳̼͉̤̎̌̓̅̕͘ͅͅt̸̡̢͚̞͉̜̻̲̏̂͊ͅ ̵͍̣͖͈̞͕̯̮̯͍̺̜̞̲̻̫̱̠͙̀̒͛͑̓͐́͆̽́͐͛̈́̌̿̾͛͂̒͒̈́̕͜͜͝͠Z̴̨̧̡̘̳̫̗͎̙͎̙̯̱̣̞̬̼̹̦͍͈̠͎̮͍͕͎̳̞͎̭̘̱̪̙͉̲͙͇̤̼̮̭̮̻͐͐̅̔̌͋̓̑͆͂̓͊̋̓̊̐̌̔̔̓̇̽̍́̀͑͒̈ͅͅ'̷̢̛̳̯͇̗̖̳̘̞̠̗͙̂̓͐́̓̍̅̆̉͑͐͆͊̃̍͂̿̆͛͋̉́͗̔͌̊̀͂͂͂̒̇͊̏̉͋̾̔̏̈́̐͋̚̚̚͜͝͝͝͝S̶̢̧̧̛̛̛͇̰̻̹̬̥͉̬͉̪͎̭͚̭͕̖͇̱͎͉͙͍͇͇͔͛̈́̌̔̓̓͗̓͋̏̐̉͂͆̀̃̓̐̓̿̾̐̕͘͝͝͠ķ̵͇͔͈̥̠͚̜͙̬̈́̀̀͒̉̅̐͗͋̅̈́̄̍̓̐͌̈́̕͘ă̶̢̡͎̼̥͎̙̣̘̭̼̗͚͎̲̬͔̟̼̖̯͉̹̖̠̪̘̎͆͒͋̓̀̇̌̂̌̾̏̓̋̀̃̑̅̃̉̍̐͝͝͝ͅͅy̶̧̛̛̭͕͕̤͖͈̪͍̫͇̻̱͖͛̌̈́̂̌͊͒̓͐̔͆̋̽͒̆̅̅͐̎̅͗̅̌̓̽̈́̓̓̓̋́̉̔͑̇̈́̓̊̔͝͝͠͝ͅ"

"...what the hell?"(Ben)

He muttered as he stared at the watch on his wrist. He had to get some sleep but..

"Marco!"(Ben)

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

"Hah cool!"(Ben)

He said with a smile before he had an idea, he pushed on the dial and scrolled until he found the alien he needed. He took a deep breath and pushed down on the dial.

"Yes?"

The alien sounded incredibly tired

"Holy shit- your alive-"(Ben)

"Incorrect."

"Oh.. your trapped in that half life sort of thing."(Ben)

"Still wrong Tennyson. For you see.. I'm-"