𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝟶𝟸

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

When you entered the Arcade a few days later, you were astonished by the sight in front of you

On Wednesday you had reached a new high-score at „Violent Combat" with 126.373 points. You figured that the score of Choki56 was the highest a person other than you could reach - oh how wrong you have been.

VIӨΣПƬ ӨMBΛƬ
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶
[#𝟷] 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚒𝟻𝟼 - 𝟷𝟺𝟻.𝟻𝟾𝟾
[#𝟸] 𝙽𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚂 - 𝟷𝟸𝟼.𝟹𝟽𝟹
[#𝟹] ....

He outranked me? This Choki56...just you wait, I will not let you defeat me. That was just the first round of our battle!

You played all Saturday long. Setting a new high-score was not that hard but you weren't satisfied with the outcome immediately, which resulted in you outranking yourself over and over again. In the evening, you left the Arcade with a new high-score of 210.500.

You really outdid yourself and proudly looked back on your achievement. Since you were sure that this new score was truly unbeatable, you were proud of yourself on the one hand, but bored again on the other.

Would there ever be someone who could be part of your relaxed gaming life-style, yet a good competitive accomplice?

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

On your way home you stopped by a corner store. Since you usually didn't know when your grandma would come around, you had to take care of your needs yourself. As you walked through the different sections of the supermarket, being lost in thoughts about your village in Animal Crossing, you suddenly bumped into another life form.

»Ouch«

»Ah, I'm sorry!«, you immediately excused yourself, without even looking into the person's face properly.

God, how embarrassing!

»(Y/N)?«, a familiar voice spoke up and you rose your head in response.

»Hyo-chan?«, you smiled.

»Nice to see you, how have you been doing?«

»Don't talk like an old man here, let us hang out a bit.«

»Wow, since when are you that extroverted?«