𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝟷𝟻

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

Like he promised, Choki had called you the next night again for saying goodnight

Like he promised, Choki had called you the next night again for saying goodnight. His voice was hard to make out when he whispered as low as he did but you were sure it could be Nagi on the other end. You hoped it would be him.

Monday came by before you were able to settle your thoughts about the happenings of the weekend. That's why, on Monday, you decided to play hooky for the first time in your whole life. You left early in the morning, telling your grandma you'd be back after evening classes - hoping she won't find out about your actual whereabouts.

Actually you felt kind of bad and a little afraid. What if people found out you were ditching classes? It's not like you would make it a habit, you just needed some time for yourself. However, the fear of being taken away from your grandma again lingered throughout the day, yet it still felt better than going to school.

Wandering through the early morning hours, you decided to spend some time in a café, learning for school. Just to comfort your conscience.

As soon as the Arcade opening hour arrived though, you headed right to your favourite place. Remembering your appointment with Mika in the afternoon, you opened his chat and found a message from him.

Mika
Where are you?
Are you ok?
Answer me, stupid!
Or should I call your Nana?

Oh god, please let him be smart enough to not have called her yet!

As fast as you were able to, you typed a reply.

You
NO!
Don't message her!
I'm fine, let's meet later
Message me as soon as
your classes are over!!

Mika
Istg you should not leave
me alone here!

You
So what did you do with the
project which is due next month?

Mika
I told you I'm sorry

You
You better be

Mika
Don't leave me alone though

You
You egoist

Mika
I'm not!

You
Yep, yep you are

Mika
Stfu <3

You
Guess I'll ditch classes another day...

Mika
Fine, I'll stop
See you later

You
Good, later

Mika
Take care of yourself