𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝙸

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Hidden Level I - Hello World

Nagi's POV

Blue Lock had turned out to be much more than a common training camp, with no possibility for Nagi to contact you. Surprisingly, this had been bothering him the most during all the tournaments and training sessions; even more than all the effort he had to put into the games.

Yet, whenever his thoughts about you were about to distract him from the matches, he reminded himself of your words. He knew that you wanted him to give his all, so he was able to focus on the games rather well, eventually making it through the first, second, and third selection.

When Ego announced that the top players of Blue Lock would play against the Japan U-20 team in a National Representation Match, he hoped you would see the news and watch the game. Never before had he been that excited for a match or for seeing anyone.

Once the day came, he spotted you in the stadium when he heard Sakura shouting, "Nagi-kuuuuun, over heeeeeere!"

He immediately looked at the girl beside her and felt his heart skip a beat as he saw your proud smile.

She's not mad that I didn't message her. She's here - like everyone's families, she is here too. She's watching my game. She's proud of me.

These thoughts were filling his mind as he waved at you, his face flushed just as much as yours. Hyoma was running up to him, his gaze following Nagi's towards you.

"(Y/N) looks happier since she's with you", the red-haired boy commented. "Thank you for saving her from her mom and herself"

"Saving her? From herself?"

"Apparently she seems to sleep better since she met you, even when you're not there. Look at her face, she looks much less tired"

Nagi saw it too, now that Hyoma mentioned it. He had never cared about the dark circles under your eyes, he had always admired your natural beauty. However, he was glad to know he had such a positive effect on you and that you didn't have such a hard time sleeping anymore.

However, he still missed it to tell you to 'sleep well' every night before falling asleep. You had always been his last thought before he drifted off to dreamland ever since he fell in love with you.

Nagi hoped you missed him the same - just like he missed you. It was annoying to not see you at all. He could see you right now but he wanted more. He wanted to embrace you, cuddle with you, kiss you. He wanted to smell your scent, to feel your warmth, to hear your chuckle, to feel your faint breath in the crook of his neck as you fell asleep in his arms.

"I will do my best to make her happy and proud", Nagi declared and walked towards the benches beside the field. He showed Reo and Mika - who managed to stay in Blue Lock as well - that you, Sakura, and your grandma had come.

During the game, he found himself playing even better than usually. And when he scored a goal, he felt happier than ever - it was new that he appreciated his goals. He enjoyed them more, he enjoyed winning more than before. Losing really was no fun. But winning was even more fun when he knew that you observed him.

When he scored, he heard you screaming his name and instinctively raised his eyes to look at you how you clapped for him so beautifully and full of amazement and pride. It was as if you were praising him from afar. Your gazes met, just before the other players were jumping on and against him, celebrating his goal.

She was right. This feels amazing.

After winning against the Japan U-20 team, the remaining players of Blue Lock were granted two weeks off. Nagi, Reo, Mika, and Hyoma wanted to meet up with the other guys from the project; like Isagi, with whom Nagi had played quite a lot.

However, he found himself meeting you at the Arcade instead. Priorities.

"You are so cool, Sei", were the first words he heard from you as he entered the hall and only a second later he felt your tight embrace. He pulled you close to him, as if his life depended on it. "You have improved so much, I wouldn't even have thought that was possible. I am proud of you. I missed you! Tell me about Blue Lock! What did you have to do there? Do you like it?"

Nagi told you everything you wanted to know, yet was fast to ask whether you could play some games against each other and chill. After you had shown him that you had crushed his Highscore in Violent Combat again, you two decided to play some Mario Kart on the bikes.

Nagi couldn't help himself but to feel relieved as he finally had you around him again. He had experienced some kind of fear that he could lose you while he was away that much. It was the first time he experienced the fear of loss...at least as far as he could remember. However, it was more that you two seemed to be even closer now that he was back. You truly valued each other and the time you could spend together.

The next 14 days he insisted on spending every day with you, since he didn't know for how long you would be parted again. You met with Hyoma, Mika, and Reo on one day, and met up with Isagi and some other players the other.

Even though Nagi wasn't the best at reading people and their body language since he never really paid much attention to anything beside you or his phone, he felt as if Mika and Reo were closer than usually. However, he shrugged it off with the next thought.

Most days you and Nagi spent alone; sleeping, gaming, eating, playing football (because you insisted), doing karaoke (also because you insisted), watching anime, talking a whole night (much to his suffering). Yet, no matter how exhausting some of the activities were for him, Nagi absorbed every moment of it. He enjoyed his daily life with you, which made him suffer even more when he had to go back to the training camp.

Yet, he was sure that when he came back, you would wait for him just like family does.

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...