𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝟸𝟶

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

"Ah btw, if you don't kiss him just because you're too shy, I'll have you pay for my lunch tomorrow", Sakura's message was visible for a little too long and from the corner of your eye you saw how Nagi's gaze slowly focused on you instead of the a...

"Ah btw, if you don't kiss him just because you're too shy, I'll have you pay for my lunch tomorrow", Sakura's message was visible for a little too long and from the corner of your eye you saw how Nagi's gaze slowly focused on you instead of the anime which was still continuing to play.

You sighed and pressed pause, knowing that neither of you paid attention to what was happening since Sakura's message came in.

Bad timing, Sakura. I love you, but bad timing.

"Have you been talking about kissing me?", he asked, straightforward as ever. You loved that about him, however it was hard to talk about some subjects when emotions were involved, you realised. The fear of screwing up was constantly present.

'You and your date would be much more comfortable with each other if you finally kissed', you recalled Sakura's words from earlier. Maybe she was right, you figured and made a decision.

"Yes. I want to kiss you, Sei", admitting that was even harder for you than calling him by this new nickname. Everything inside you felt excited.

"Okay. Just do it, we did it multiple times before"

"No, I don't mean a kiss on your cheek or forehead. I want to kiss you...on your lips"

"Oh...", he said, slightly blushing. "I...want to do that too, (Y/N)-chan"

Whenever he added a 'chan' to your name, you felt your heart hammering against your chest. It made you incapable to reply, so you were glad when Nagi continued.

The boy sat up and you instinctively did the same. Now the two of you were sitting there, on your bed, across from each other, the setting sun tinting your room in a comfortable red, the only noise being your fast paced heartbeat in your ear and Nagi's calm breathing.

Unconsciously, you started fidgeting with the hem of Nagi's shirt, not daring to look into his eyes. However, you could feel his constant gaze on you.

Come on, (Y/N), you can do better than this.

Eventually, you forced yourself to look up into the boy's eyes. His gaze was filled with more excitement than you had ever seen before in them. They were almost glowing.

How unusual to see his grey eyes that lively.

"(Y/N)", he said, his voice low.