𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝟷𝟸

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

Explicit Trigger Warning for this Chapter:
Slight Body Shaming

When you woke up again, Nagi was laying right beside you, fast asleep

When you woke up again, Nagi was laying right beside you, fast asleep. His breathing was slow but steady, and it took you a moment to remember how you got into this situation.
It was rather dark in your room, however you could clearly see his features. You had absolutely no idea what time it was but you didn't really care either.

Laying there with Nagi made you feel something and for a moment you forgot about everything else of your life.

Suddenly, you heard a familiar noise from downstairs. A key opening the lock of the front door.

Oh no. Why today? Why now?

You knew that right in this moment your mom was entering the house and you also knew that she probably must have texted you a few hours earlier, asking you to prepare a meal for her. Which you didn't. Because you hadn't seen her message since you were asleep in your room with a boy.

You had to wake Nagi up and hide him before she could climb the stairs and yell at you.

„Nagi", you sort of whisper-yelled, feeling alarmed and stressed, which was unusual for you. Nothing in this world could make you feel as uncomfortable as your mom being around.

„Nagi, please, wake up"

A soft grunt escaped his throat, yet he sat up and rubbed his eyes. You sat up as well.

„Nagi, I'm sorry for waking you up like this and I am even more sorry to say this in a hurry but-"

„(Y/N)! Why is there no food?!", a shrill voice sounded from downstairs. She was mad. Just like you had expected. Her voice made you freeze for a second before you looked back up to Nagi, who was giving you a confused expression.

„Hurry!", you whined and jumped out of the bed, trying to not make a sound. You grabbed for Nagi's hand and pulled him to his feet as well, turning around in your room anxiously, trying to find a place to hide.

Shit, there is none! What will I do? No, what will she do? What will happen to Nagi? Will he never want to see me again? Hell, I won't even be allowed to see him again. Maybe she will take my phone or-

A strong hand softly ruffled your hair. You looked up to the white-haired boy, who was surprisingly giving you a small smile. Never before you had seen Seishirou Nagi smile at anyone or about anything but right now - in this crucial moment - he gave you an assuring little smile.

For a moment you forgot about everything else, just took it in. Just took everything about him in. His little smile, the softness inside his eyes, his hand laying on top of your head ruffling your hair.