𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝟶𝟾

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...

Nagi decided that calling his upcoming excitement towards you wasn't something worth to be called love

Nagi decided that calling his upcoming excitement towards you wasn't something worth to be called love. But what was love even? It's not like he had experienced it from his parents. He was basically living alone. Though even when he felt neglected, he was able to have a mostly friendship-like relationship with them. Still, there would definitely be someone better for you than him, he thought. He was most likely replaceable since he didn't know anything about love.

Probably I should leave her alone and let her be happy with that redhead...

A pain was spreading inside his chest and he remembered his conversation with Reo. So he really was falling in love with you, he figured. Or probably it was just interest because you were a skilled football player, touched his hair, complimented him, and were talking about him with your best friend.

»Mika here just thought that I have a crush on you, Nagi-kun. But I told him that that's not true.«, Nagi recalled your words and another pain occurred in his chest.

Urgh what a pain. Can't I just stop caring? It's such a nuisance. (Y/N) wouldn't fall for someone like me, would she? She doesn't seem like that. But how does someone seem when they're in love? I should ask Reo.

Nagi
Hey Reo, how do I know if
someone is in love with me?

Reo
It will be obvious. They talk to you
often, smile a lot, try to look good for
you and meet you.

Nagi
So are you in love with me Reo?

Reo
What? No! That's not what I meant!

Nagi
I don't understand.

Reo
Love is different for everyone, Nagi.
But eventually you'll find out.
I'm here to help you, just trust me.

Nagi
Does (Y/N) love me then?

Reo
Not quite yet. Seems like you two
took a liking to each other though.
Try to get to know her better and
you'll find out what she wants and
what you want.

Nagi
Will do! Thanks Reo!

Nagi just wanted to play Mobile Raid to distract himself from the thoughts that were repeating themselves over and over again in his head, when he got a message from Discord.

NemesiS
Hey Loser, wanna play tonight?

...NemesiS...

Choki56
Don't call me Loser! But yes!