8; Ashley

This chapter contains adult content, please if you don't wish to read, do not. You won't miss much. Just Ash confronting Jacob.

........

Jailhouse.

My sisters, bad boy.

................

I can't take him anymore. I can't take the urge to have him back anymore. I can't take the urge to kiss, or touch him anymore. I need to talk to him, and tell him to back the fuck off, unless he plans to get in some big ass trouble.

"He's so into you." Kat said. I looked over at her. She sat on the ground beside me, outside. After fighting practice had ended, we decided to go and lay in the grass for the last tree hours we had before we were forced to go inside. I rolled my eyes at her. "Doesn't matter anymore."

Liar.

"I can see it in you too, fighter bitch." I laughed and shook my head. "Im a criminal now, Kat. Im not anywhere near good enough for him."

"Bullshit. You two dated in high school. You guys have past. I bet you he even took your virginity."

My face got red. Quick. "Ha! I knew it! Go up stairs and talk to that hottie," when i didn't move or say anything. She sighed and looked at the sky. "Right now, before I go up there and rape him myself."

I shook my head and got to my feet. "If I came back and there's something different about me," i pointed a finger a her. "You can't say shit." She put her hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright. Go on and get your man." I smiled and walked inside.

The more steps I took, the more nervous I got. Why is it all of a sudden nerve racking now that I'm going to talk to him? It hasn't been the other times.

I didn't even realise I was standing in front of his door until my fists had knocked. "Come in." I froze completely. I stood there, not really sure as what to do. My feet were glued to the ground and my mouth was open, searching for words that wouldn't come.

Dammit.

I'm a coward. Im a fucking- "Ash?" I gulped as I saw Jacob standing In front of me. His hair was messy and his tank top showed off his big, strong muscles. My mouth moved rapidly around words. But no sound came out. He's making me nervous all over again. "Ash? Are you alright?"

No, I feel like shit.

My knees were giving out, and I didn't realise it until I fell into Jacobs arms. "I-I think I need to lay down." I mumbled. Jacob held me tightly, and I missed that feeling of comfort. I missed him. Fuck, I still do.

He put me down on his bed and sat beside me, and I guess on instinct, he grabbed my hand. But this time, I didn't let go. I had missed him so much and I still do. I need to let him know, But I don't want him to keep chasing me. I don't want him hurt. I won't let him.

Ever.

I clenched my eyes shut. "Jacob?"

"Yes, bab-......Ash?" He said. I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. I didn't let go of his hand. "Im sorry. For everything," there is the first tear. "I did this to us. I ruined us-"

"Ash don't-"

"No Jacob. You need to hear this," when he didn't say anything, I continued. "I miss you more than anything. I have no one, Jacob. I never did, and I still don't. You were the only one who cared for me. And not a day goes by where I don't think about you, Paul an Prim. Those two are probably off in a happy relationship somewhere. We were the ones who always had the rough relationship. And look a us now, we still do,"