14; Ashley

My sisters, bad boy.

Jailhouse.

................

"I told you not to try anything!" Shaun yelled, punching my face, making me fall onto the living room floor. It wasn't two seconds before we arrived back at his house that he did that.

So.... after the dinner at One, we went up to the grocery store to buy some food and he had told me to go and get some milk. Well.... I saw a random person and thought maybe that was a good way out. So.... being the stupid idiot I was, went over and said "Please help me. Im in danger. You have to call the cops. He has a phone and beats and rapes me. Please help me-"

Then Shaun came over and told the lady that I was on medicine and want thinking straight. Of course, being a hot ass model and all, the lady was swoon and didn't so shit. Now we just arrived at the house and I'm going to be punished.

Shaun grabbed y shoulders and turned me around to look at me, putting his face close to mine. "Do you want to get hurt?! Are you addicted to that as much as you are drugs?!" That hurt. Really... really bad. I was trying to get over it and I Haven't had any in a week so it hurts.

I started crying. "No." I answered. He scoffed and slapped my face, sending me back on the floor. "Stop crying! You did this to yourself!"

He pulled me up and threw me on the couch. He threw his shirt off and started at his buckle. "No. Please." I cried, trying to get away from him. Shaun shook his head grabbing my stomach and keeping me in place.

"You need to be punished, Ashley."

~~~

I spent all night trying to keep my cries silent. After my punishment, Shaun fell right to sleep, keeping his arm around my bare chest. My wrist got hand cuffed back to the bed, except he put me in the upstairs bedroom. I couldn't sleep at all. All I could do was cry. Think about how fucked up my life was. Is.

I would've gotten up and ran away if my fucking wrist wasn't tied up.

"Stop crying, princess." I flinched and moved as close to the edge of the bed as I could, trying I get away from him. He grabbed my stomach and made me face him. "I hate seeing you cry."

"Then why would you do this?" I whispered. He shook his head. "I was just mad, baby. Im so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you or hurt you." He whispered, kissing my neck and rubbing circles on my stomach. I flinched again.

He didn't mean it. He's said that before. That he was sorry and didn't mean to hurt me. It was all a lie. Because the first time he did it, Thats exactly what he said. I cried and turned away from him.

He sighed and rested his forehead against my bare back. "You know I love you right?" My body tensed and I shook my head. "If you loved me, you wouldn't hurt me."

"I said. I didn't. mean it." He said coldly. I flinched at his voice. I didn't say anything else. If I did, he probably would 'accidentally' hit or hurt me.

After a while, I felt his arms go away from me and the beds weight was lifted. I hear Shaun putting on some cloths. "You know.... I don't even see why you would want to be away from me. Im a model and can give you everything you want. You have no family. Your parents were murders and drug addicts," he scoffed. "And you said you weren't going to be like them."

"I haven't murdered anyone." I mumbled. Shaun came over to me and crouched down, only wearing jeans. He smiled and moved away some of my hair behind my ear, making me flinch. "Your addicted to drugs, Ashley."

"Not anymore."

He stood. "Sure. Im sure the minute you see cocaine or weed you'll jump at the opportunity to smoke it." I shook my head, silent tears falling. "Im not like that."