Chapter 29

Raven POV

I walked upstairs and saw Jae.

"Jae! Let's go" I said and grabbed her wrist taking her out of her room.

"Where are we going?" Jae asked.

"I am going to train you how to fight," I said. I walked to the attic where we used to spar. Jae was already fit.

"Why?" Jae asked.

"You need to know how to defend yourself," I said. "Now get ready I am going to come," I said.

I nodded my head and started to make my way over to Jae. I ran up to her and tripped her. I was able to get on top and threw a punch but on connecting her face.

"You need to look me in the eyes," I said and helped her up.

An hour passed and she was more determined due to seeing how much progress she had made. I pinned her to the ground and got off her. She smacked her hands on the mat.

"Okay I think that's it for today," I said and walked over to get some water and a towel.

"NO. I want to learn more!" Jae said.

I looked over at her and saw nothing but determination in her eyes.

"I don't want to be saved anymore. I want to protect myself." Jae said.

I heard some footsteps walk up and saw it was Abby. She looked at both of us and smiled.

"Oh, Jae is starting her training," Abby said.

"Yeah. It's been about an hour and she still wants to spar but I have something to do. Can you cover for me?" I asked

"Of course," Abby said and walked over to the side taking off her shirt to show a sports bra. "Ready?"

"Yes," Jae said.

-

3rd pov.

We are back at Kim's secret house.

Jin starts to panic inside due to recognizing who this man is.

"Jin, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, looking at him with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jin said.

"So I know these fellows are slippery. They tend to hide in very secret locations. So when we do cover them we have to use these '' Griffin said.

He grabbed a bag off the floor and placed it on the table. Inside showed colors of some kind.

"What are these going to do?" Jungkook asked as he picked one up.

"Well, these are going to send a shock to their neck making them weak enough to detain them," Gryffin said with a smile. "After we do that then we can get them to a location where they can never hurt anyone again," Gryffin said.

"What do we get out of this?" Namjoon asked.

"Well when we do capture them, we will begin to train them to be more obedient. We already have something in the process. After that then you will be able to have them for your benefit." Gryffin said. "Sounds like a deal?" he asked, holding his hand out for Namjoon to shake.

"If they were to escape once. How do we know they will not do it again?" Jimin asked.

Gryffin looked over at Jimin with annoyance.

"We have higher security this time around. They will keep these collars on them at all times." Mr. Kim said.

"What do you mean we?" Jin asked, worried.

"Well, I was working on this project with Gryffin for a while now. I saw them grow up and train." Mr. Kim said. "Don't worry we have a secret weapon and connections we didn't have before" Mr. Kim said. "Yoongi, I want you to start tracking them down. When you find something I want you to report it immediately. Got it?" He asked

"Got it," Yoongi said with a nod.

"The rest of you, I want you to train. These guys are very good at what they do and will not go down without a fight. Gryffin and I are going to try other ways to track them" Mr. Kim said. "Understood?" He asked.

"Yes," They all responded.

"Dismissed," Mr. Kim said.

Everyone went their separate ways. Jin went to his room beginning to panic, trying to figure out if there is a way to get out of this. There has to be something right... with everything he can't just give up like that.

Knock Knock

Jin looked at the door to see Taehyung standing at the door.

"We have to go train," Taehyng said and walked away.

Taehyung has gone back to being cold-hearted to everyone. He wanted nothing more than for everything to be back to the way it was before Raven came into their life. His mind was all jumbled up with what he should do. All he knew right now was this was a mission and he had to complete his mission. Taehyung walked over to Jimin's room and saw him hunched over sitting on the side of his bed.

"Jimin, we have to train," Taehyung said and walked away once more.

Jimin looked up and back down on the ground. His leg was bouncing with anxiety. He has never felt this before and all of this is new for him. He was still wondering why Raven walked in front of him and chose to protect him. After Raven left he started to feel more anxious, not knowing why. Was something bad going to happen? No, it has to be because of his dad, right? But he has never felt this anxious towards his dad. I mean he has had a blow-up but it never affected him this much.

"What is happening to me?" Jimin whispered to himself, he brought his hands over his head.

Yoongi walked by Jimin's room with his laptop in hand. He walked down the hallway and into the kitchen where he sat. He was looking for the van they took with them. He knew this was not going to be a normal mission. He was his sister. They haven't gotten along but this still felt a little wrong he has to follow orders. Orders are orders. Jungkook walked by grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Anything?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I just started, are you dumb?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook walked out of the kitchen into the hallway. He was determined to get Jae back. All he wanted was to get her back with him. He just didn't know how. He walked downstairs where there was a training room. He walked inside and tossed a water bottle over to Hoesok.

"Catch," Jungkook said as he tossed the water.

Hoseok caught the water with ease. Hoseok walked over to the bench where he started to catch his breath. He took a drink of water, wondering what the right move was. He thought about what Raven could be planning and how they might use Jae to get to Jungkook. Hoseok heard someone walking downstairs and saw it was Namjoon.

"We have to make a plan," Hoseok said as Namjoon walked inside and grabbed a towel.

Namjoon walked back upstairs. He thought about how they will need to proceed with this. If this was even a good idea due to their reputation. Maybe this was going to be suicide...or it will be a game of cat and mouse. All he knows is he is not willing to lose his brothers due to some guy that wants these people.