Chapter 26

I woke up and looked around to see I was in a not so familiar place. Then everything hit me like a truck. 

‘oh right’ 

I looked over next to me and saw the girls starting to wake up. Abby opened her eyes and fell off the bed. Katherine woke up and saw Abby on the floor. She looked over to me with sleepy eyes. 

“Good morning,” I said. 

Kathine nodded in response. Abby got up from the floor and looked at us with a wtf look on her face. I looked over and saw Jae was still sleeping. I put my pinger to my mouth saying to be quiet. All of us looked at each other and knew we all looked jacked up. I got up from the bed and walked over to the restroom. I did my business and walked out of the room into the kitchen. I looked at the time and it was 5:10 am. I started to make some coffee and waited for the others to get up. I heard some footsteps and saw my friends walk into the kitchen and sit at the counter facing the kitchen. 

“Good morning,” I said. 

“Morning” Tyson said with a yawn causing a train of yawns from all of us. 

I grabbed 5 cups and poured coffee into all of them. I made each of them different for each person. I grabbed them and handed each cup to the respective person. 

“Thanks,” Ash said taking my coffee. 

“Can I have that back?” I asked.

“Yes” Ash said and gave me the cup back.

I stood on the other side of the counter.

“Can chef Ash make breakfast?” I asked.

The others looked over at him with a surprised face. 

“Come on, I made coffee and soup yesterday. Can you make breakfast today?” I asked. 

“Fine,” Ash said, getting up from his seat and walking around the counter. 

“Yes, Ash is making breakfast,” Abby said, throwing her hands in the air. 

“Don’t you live with him?” Katherine asked

“I do but he doesn't want to make me anything.” Abby said, looking over at Ash with a salty look on her face. 

“You have hands and feet,” Ash said, taking out a pan.

“We both know your cooking hits different,” Abby said. 

I heard someone coming and saw Jae there rubbing her eyes and took a seat at the counter where Ash was sitting. 

“Morning,” Abby said. 

“Morning,” Jae said, still half asleep. 

Some time has passed and we were watching a movie. I looked up and saw my brothers starting to walk from the hallway. Taehyung looked over at us with sleepy eyes and was holding a leash to a little dog. He walked and went outside. The rest were wandering around doing their own thing. I looked at the time and saw it was 8:12am.

“5 bucks he dies next.” Abby said to Jae. 

“Deal,”Jae said, accepting. 

I laughed and looked at the screen only to see a different character get killed. I saw Abby take her walet out and give Jae 5 bucks. 

“You guys 10 bucks the kid is going to be the last to live.” Katherine said, looking at both Jae and Abby.

“That’s not fair, we all know kids are off limits in movies.” Abby said. 

“I’ll take you up on that,” I said to Katherine. “Abby, Jae, what side are you guys on?” I asked. 

“Are  you kidding I’m with Katherine,” Jae said.