2 weeks Later (Chapter 1)

Bella's POV
It's been two weeks since Tuck proposed to me. I still can't believe that we're getting married. I was laying on my bed taking a break from my parents going wedding crazy. They've been planning this since my mom was pregnant with me. I don't know what I want yet. Then my door opens...

"Hey, gorgeous." Tuck came in with relief.

"Oh, hey handsome. Let me guess, your family is going wedding crazy too?" I questioned.

"Yep. My dad is telling everyone and asking questions about the wedding decorations and even though that one is 10 and one is 13, Chloe is begging to be a flower girl and Cassidy is begging to be a bridesmaid. I got engaged two weeks ago." Tuck said.

"Trust me, my parents are way worse. They have been planning this since my mom was pregnant with me. They asked me about the flowers and cake, and Evie asked me how I want my dress. Can we slow down or something?" I asked overwhelmed.

"Umm... Bella? You look overwhelmed?" Tuck asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

"I think am I overwhelmed. My mom said I'm acting like her when she had her Royal Cotillion. She was overwhelmed about not fitting into Auradon that she went back to the Isle of the Lost and I'm getting overwhelmed for everyone starting right after we got engaged. I need a break." I explained.

"You and me both," Tuck said.

"Yeah and I understand why. This is a royal wedding whose bride is marrying a country boy." I joked making Tuck laugh.

"I can relate. Weddings are a big deal but that doesn't mean we have to go all crazy, however, the whole of Nashville is going wedding crazy. I got interviewers and photographers trying to get my pictures and know about the wedding. Let's get out of here and go on a date." Tuck said.

"I like that."

We headed out of the room, we snuck out of the castle; because if my parents saw us then it's wedding madness. We started walking in the forest until we came to the cliffside where you can see the Isle and the ocean. We sat down and enjoyed the view of Auradon Bay. I laid my head on Tuck's shoulder.

"I really needed this," I said making Tuck look at me.

"Need what?" Tuck asked.

"Just some time alone with you without anyone asking questions about our relationship or wedding." I explained.

"I agree but... what you are thinking for the wedding? Do you have an idea for a theme at least?"

"Well, when our memories were erased, I remembered having a dream of us getting married. The theme was a country wedding but in Auradon royal colors; blue and purple. It sounds silly, I know."

"No, it doesn't. I like it and I had the same dream. You looked beautiful." Tuck said kissing my head.

"Really?" I asked and Tuck nodded his head Yes.

Tuck's POV
After Bella and I told us about our dreams, I got an idea...

"Hey. Why don't we do that?" I suggested.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked.

"The wedding from our dreams. Let's do a country wedding in Auradon colors." I said.

"Hey, that's a great idea. Let's go tell everyone." Bella said standing up but I stopped her.

"Can we enjoy a moment alone?" I asked.

"Ok," Bella said sitting on my lap. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around her.

No one's POV

The two sits there until the sun started setting before heading back to the castle hand in hand. But then Bella got a call from Evie...

"Evie? Is everything alright?" Bella asked.

"Not exactly. Your parents and Tuck's dad is arguing about what type of wedding you and Tuck should have. You know, a Royal wedding or a Country wedding at my house." Evie said...

"Oh no. Evie, calm everyone down." Bella said hanging up the call.

"What's happening?" Tuck asked.

"Our parents are fighting over what type of wedding they want. Let's hope the party goes smooth." Bella said.

"Speaking of the party, we have to go get ready." Tuck said.

Tuck and Bella rushed home to get ready for their Engagement Party...

See what I mean by a Royal family and a Country family can mix things up for a wedding but luckily, Bella and Tuck have a solution...