Dress and Suit (Chapter 5)

No one's POV
Bella and Tuck were getting their fitting for their wedding. Evie was busy with the boys, Brody, Dylan, and Liam are done, now she's doing Tuck. Tuck, Brody, and Beau were at Evie's house.

"Ok, you're almost done, Tuck. I just need to fix the sleeves and you're good to go." Evie explains.

"Thanks, Evie." Tuck said.

"It's much better knowing that we're not paying someone that costume-made our wedding outfits." Beau said.

"Hey, ever since we met you, you guys became family." Evie said.

"Bella told me that you made Mal's wedding dress," Tuck said.

"Yes. I made her dress and mine when I married my sweet Doug." Evie said.

"I find it cool how you married the son of one of your mother's enemies." Brody said.

"I know and it was sweet. And both nerds." Evie said.

"That's cute," Beau said.

"Ummm... Evie?" Tuck asked.

"Yes, Tuck?"

"After meeting Briar, I tried to ask Bella about their past friendship but she didn't wanna talk about it. Did something happen between them?" Tuck question.

"Well, I don't know. Bella, Amrita, and Briar were so close as kids but I'm not what happened. Mal told me that Bella was so tired of Briar wanting to be her only friend and wanted everything her way that they stopped. That's all I know. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know but after Bella saw Briar, she just seems off. I'm really worried about Bella." Tuck said.

"I'm sure she's fine, Tuck," Beau said.

"I don't know about that, Beau. Bella does shut down after seeing Briar. I'm just happy she won't steal the spotlight from Bella when you see her in her dress." Evie said.

"Can I have a sneak peek?" Tuck asked.

"No," Evie said.

The next day...

After the boys were done, the girls came. Amrita, Jo, Cassidy, and Chloe finished their fitting for their bridesmaid dresses, and now Bella is doing her fitting. She was behind a changing screen as Evie got her in the dress.

"I can't wait to see your dress, Bella." Jo said.

"I know, you're gonna love it. I love how you did it, Aunt Evie." Bella said.

"I know and Tuck better cry if he sees you in the dress because if not, it's over." Evie said.

"I just hope you're OK with me wearing cowgirl boots for the reception," Bella said.

"I Am OK With That!" Evie exclaims.

"You're not ok with it, Eve." Cassidy said.

"Why doesn't Evie like cowgirl boots?" Chloe asked.

"She just doesn't like sneakers or cowgirl boots with fancy dresses," Mal said.

"Thanks for pointing that out M. Anyways, introducing..." Evie said before getting interrupted.

"Wait." My mom said.

Then I hear the blinds covering the window and the door locking.

"Ok. You can show us."

"Introducing... Mrs. Haywoods." Evie said.

Bella comes out in her blue and purple wedding dress, and everyone's jaw dropped.

"What do you think?" Evie asked Bella.

"I love it. It's perfect." Bella said before looking at everyone else, "What do you guys think?"

"We love it," Amrita said.

Amrita, Jo, Cassidy, and Chloe ran to Bella, hugging her. Mal stands there with tears in her eyes.

"Mom?" Bella asked.

Mal ran to Bella and hugs her tightly.

"I love you my little fireball. You look beautiful." Mal said.

"Thanks, mom. I love you too." Bella said. Mal pulls away.

"Mommy! Mommy!" A 3-year-old girl with blue hair came running in.

"Hi, Mia," Evie said picking up her daughter.

(A/ N: In my first book, I wrote that Evie does have a daughter, named Mia)

"What do you think of Bella's dress?" Evie asked her daughter.

"Pwetty." Mia said.

"Mia, you know, Tuck and I don't have a flower girl yet, do you want to be our flower girl?" Bella asked.

"Yes!!" Mia said.

"Looks like I have one more dress to make," Evie said.

Hey Unicorn Stars
Apologies for the short chapter. I'm just I bit slow. I'm sick with the flu or it's just allergies, I'm not sure but I'm OK now.

I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye