Sabotage (Chapter 6)

No one's POV
In the middle of the night, someone came to Evie's house. They came into Evie's sewing room and cut Bella's wedding, ruining and destroying it. The person left but dropped something on the floor.

They went to the hall; where the reception is; and cut the chandelier rope almost through; so when the rope snapped, it lands on the floor. They felt the hall and went to the museum where they stole two things for the wedding.

The person went to a secret hideout in Neverland.

In the afternoon...

Evie came into the room to work on the final details of Bella's dress but when she saw the dress...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Evie screamed.

Doug came running in worried.

"Evie? What's wrong, honey?" Doug said.

"Bella's wedding dress, it's ruined." Evie panicked, looking at the dress.

"I'm sure you can fix it, can you?" Doug asked.

"I can't. I used all of the fabric to make both the bridesmaids and wedding dress. What am I going to do?" Evie asked.

"Eve? Is everything..."

Mal came in and saw Bella's dress...

"AAAAHHHH! What happened to Bella's wedding dress?" Mal questioned running to the dress.

"We don't know. We found it like this." Evie explains.

Then Bailey came in.

"Hi, I left my jacket here by..." Bailey said before seeing Bella's dress, "AAAAHHHH! What happened to Bella's wedding dress?"

"We don't know and I don't have any blue or purple fabric to make another one. What are we going to do and what are we going to tell Bella?" Evie said.

"Maybe you can make a white dress." Bailey said, making Mal, Evie, and Doug look at her like she's crazy.

"What?"

"Bailey, Bella can't have just a white wedding dress, she needs something to represent Auradon." Mal said.

"I could use the last purple and blue tule and I could add something to make it more Auradon." Evie said.

"I don't know, Eve." Mal said, unsure.

"Mal, Evie doesn't have enough fabric to make another purple and blue wedding dress." Bailey said.

Mal thought for a second and agreed, "Ok then. Evie make the dress."

Evie started to get the fabric.

"How could this even happen?" Mal asked.

Bailey walked to the dress but noticed a light pink diamond on the floor where the dress was. She picks it up to look at it.

"Bailey? We need to go to the hall, where the wedding ceremony will be at, the door was left open." Mal said, getting Bailey's attention.

"Huh? Oh, OK. Let's go." Bailey said.

Bailey place the diamond in her pocket before heading to the hall with Mal, where they meet Ben, Bella, and Tuck.

"Hey. I got a call this morning, let's go in." Ben said.

They went inside and start walking around.

"Everything looks normal." Mal said.

"Yeah, I don't see anything wrong." Bella said.

"We can't be sure about that, honey. They could steal something or break something but it does seem normal. How strange?" Ben said.

Bella and Tuck was almost under the chandelier when the rope snapped and fell.

"Bella! Watch Out!" Tuck yells, pulling her to the side, just before the chandelier hit her.

The chandelier fell on the floor and smashed.

"Woah." Bella said in shock.

"Are you alright?" Tuck asked Bella.

"I'm fine. Just a little startled." Bella replied.

"Are you two alright?"

Ben, Mal, and Bailey ran to them.

"We're ok. But what happened?" Tuck asked.

Bella noticed the rope.

"Hey, the rope was cut." Bella holding up the rope.

"So someone cut the rope? Why?" Bailey question.

"We don't know but definitely what would have happened to Bella if the wedding was on." Mal said.

"Until the chandelier and tiles are replaced, no one is allowed in here." Ben said.

"What about the wedding?" Tuck asked.

"They'll be fixed by then." Ben said before his phone rings. "I better take this."

Ben went to take the call.

"I can't believe someone wants to sabotage the wedding." Bella said.

"Speaking of sabotage. Bella, your uhhhhh... dress was cut." Mal said.

"What?!" Bella panicked.

"Yeah. But don't worry, Evie is making another." Bailey said.

Bella starts to calm down, "Ok."

Ben came back looking stress.

"Ben, everything okay?" Mal asked her husband.

"No. Bella, Tuck... your wedding rings are gone." Ben said.

"What?!" Bella and Tuck yell.

"Yes and they found a light pink diamond by the crime scene." Ben said.

Bailey realized something, "A pink diamond? You like this." Bailey said taking out the pink diamond she found by Bella's ruined dress.

"I found this by Bella's wedding dress."

"It's the same." Ben said.

"So someone is sabotaging our wedding. But it who?" Bella asked.

"Well, it can't be Summer because she's not invited after my dad broke up with her." Tuck said.

"And Boone is not invited, not to mention, doesn't even care. Plus Beau and I are making sure those two aren't coming." Bailey said.

"But who else would want to sabotage the wedding?" Tuck question.

"We don't know. But until this is solved, all wedding planning is now in a secret community for further notice." Ben said.

The information went to all the planners and helpers.

In Neverland...

The person was hiding all of Bella and Tuck's original wedding stuff. She was planning to make Bella's wedding day, her style and way because she's not getting married.

Who is this and why is she doing this...