Briar's Punishment (Chapter 10)

Bella's POV
It was about a week after Briar's defeat. All the decorations, the wedding rings, and everything were ready to go. I can finally marry the love of my life. But first, I need to sort out Briar.

The Haywoods, My family, and I were having a meeting about Briar's punishment for her crimes.

"I still can not believe that Briar went out of her way to sabotage my wedding." I complained.

"Either of us can." My mom said.

"So... what's going to happen? Is she going to the dungeon or jail?" Tuck asked.

"I say. She ruins y'all's wedding." My dad, making my mom and I look at him.

"Did you just talk in country style?" My mom asked.

"Well..."

"I never knew it would be hot." My mom said making me facepalm from embarrassment.

"I don't care where we place Briar, as long as she's not at the wedding." Beau said. "Nice country talk, Ben."

"Alright. Look, I would 100% put Briar in jail; more exclusively the dungeon, but I know for a fact that Briar has her reasons. She better have a good reason or she will be going to the dungeon." I said.

Briar walked in with her parents.

"So... since we're friends Bella-Wella, I'm off the hook, right?" Briar asked.

"No." Everyone said.

"But Bella, I'm your friend and your Maid of honor." Briar pouts.

"You commit treason, kidnapped my sister, turned us to stone and you're not even the Maid of honor, Amrita is." Tuck stated.

"What?"

"Briar, look, we both know that we're not friends and you sabotage my wedding." I said.

"I didn't mean to." Briar said.

I gave her a look and crossed my arms.

"Fine. The truth is... I'm always jealous of you. After I heard the story of your parents and realized I would've become queen if your father married my mom, I wanted to be queen so bad that I made all the boys turn against you so you wouldn't find your king. But then you met Tuck and I planned for three years just to overthrow you and I'm so sorry. Bella, you're the only friend that I truly have." Briar said.

I felt bad for her because I was the only friend she ever had. But she still must be punished.

"Well, I suppose I can make an exception." I said.

"Are you sure about that, Princess?" Tuck asked.

"Yes I am, Cowboy. But, Briar is not off the hook that's easily. She'll be getting years of community service which will be a fine punishment." I said.

"Are you sure, Bella?" Harry asked.

"Because we can send her to boarding school." Audrey said.

"Don't worry, her first community service will be..." I said before getting interrupted by Briar.

"Cleaning out the malls. I can do that." Briar said.

"Shut up!!" Everyone yelled at her.

"Actually, Briar. You will be cleaning but you're cleaning the sewers between our cities." I said.

"The Sewers?!!" Briar yells in shock.

"Along with the bathrooms in the dungeon which hasn't been cleaned in over 20 years. Even I can't stand it." I said smirking.

I noticed that everyone's jaw was on the floor. I never gave a bad punishment to anyone before. But Briar definitely deserves it.

"Bella? How could you!!?" Briar asked.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have thought of it before you sabotage my wedding. I have a wonderful pair of scrubs for you. Now, get to work." I said.

The guards took Briar to the dungeon for her first community service. Briar wasn't happy.

"Woah, that was a hard punishment, Bella." Brody said.

"She deserves it."

"Now I know who to call when our kids are misbehaving." Tuck jokes making me blush.

"Well, now that Briar is sorted..." Bailey said.

"Let's get this wedding started!!"

It is time. The wedding chapter (s) are about to begin. If I took long, I apologize, I was busy with exams. But will have this done as soon as possible. So sad. I can't believe that this story franchise is coming to an end. Also, check the dare book and comment down your dare. I'll see you in the next chapter.

Bye.