Wedding Planning Part 2 (Chapter 4)

No one's POV
It was a few days after the Engagement Party, Briar left and everybody was at Evie's house, Bella and Tuck stands in front of their families; whose sitting on the couch.

"Ok, so Evie told us that you guys can't decide whether to have a Royal wedding or a Country wedding," Bella said.

"Yes," Ben said.

"Ok, first of all, remember this is mine and Bella's wedding so do not make what you want. Just to be clear. Second of all, Bella and I have a solution, we're mixing up our wedding traditions together." Tuck said.

Their families were a bit confused...

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... you guys want to mix up a Royal wedding and a Country wedding?" Mal asked.

"We can just pick from a hat," Brody said.

"We're not doing that. Listen, when Leila erased our memories, Tuck and I had a dream where we got married. It was a Country wedding but in Auradon royal colors. So why don't we do that?" Bella suggested.

"You want to do a Country wedding in Auradon style? Are two sure?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah, that idea has a lot of holes in it." Beau said.

"Come on. We get the best of both worlds if we mix things together." Bella said.

"But would people think it's weird that a wedding has two different colors?" Dylan questioned.

"What does he mean?" Mal asked.

"Oh, in Nashville, weddings are mainly white with a pop of color but mainly white." Bailey explains.

"That's boring. In Auradon, you can any color you like. My mom's wedding dress was purple." Bella said.

"Really? Lucky." Beau said.

"So, are we doing this?" Bella asked.

"I guess you guys want to... we're in." Ben said.

"Yes!!" Bella and Tuck exclaim.

"Ohhh, I can wear cowgirl boots with my wedding dress." Bella said.

"No! You not wearing cowgirl boots with your dress." Evie demands.

"Uhhh, I think you broke Evie, Bella." Mal jokes.

"Can I wear it for the reception?" Bella asked.

"Fine." Evie said. "And I think I have an idea for your dress. Oh, and Tuck can wear a cowboy hat."

"That's a tradition in our family." Beau said.

"Ok, what about flowers and cake or...?" Ben questions before Evie cuts him off.

"Ummm... Ben, maybe you need to stop and take this one at a time." Evie said.

"I'm sorry, my only daughter is getting married and I want everything to be perfect." Ben said making Bella happy but embarrassed on the inside.

"Can we just do the decorations, flowers, and cake a bit later on?" Bella asked.

"Fine but what about the venue?" Ben asked.

"I was thinking we could have the ceremony at Auradon Hall; where you and mom were supposed to get married at; and the reception at a barn, so Beau, can you make the booking." Bella said.

"I was already on it." Beau said.

"Perfect. Beau, Ben and I are on Wedding venue. Bella and Tuck, you guys handle the decorations." Mal said.

Then Jay and Carlos came inside...

"Hey ya'll. We were just in Nashville and you need to see this." Carlos said.

Evie turns on the TV and the news came up. There was a reporter and marketers, bubbles, and music.

This has been an incredible day. Market Day has come, people are buying or selling things and even the people of Auradon came to buy and sell. It's unbelievable how just two years ago, we never knew they existed except for the Haywoods; a country family who lives in the countryside of town and one is engaged to the princess of Auradon. Back to the studio...

Evie turns off the TV...

"A Market Day with Auradon and Austin together, awesome," Mal said.

"I still can't believe how both worlds are working so well." Dylan said.

"Yeah, but I was ready to the barrier back after two weeks." Ben said.

Everyone laughs at what he said.

I apologize for the short chapter. I just got a little distracted from getting my report. I passed and I'm graduating next year.

❤💞👋

Edit (24 December 2022)
Guys there been a mix up with my chapters. I'm not sure if you have the problem or not but chapter 2 and 3 is wrong. It's Planning (chapter 2) first then the Engagement Party (chapter 3). I'm going to be labeling my chapters from now on.