Neverland and Dragon Battle (Chapter 9)

Bella's POV
We stopped the Knights and Pirates and we all cheered.

"Feels like when we had to stop Audrey. And Audrey, nice moves" Carlos said.

"Yeah, I taught her very well." Harry said, kissing Audrey's cheek.

"Thanks, now to my daughter's room." Audrey said.

They all went to Briar's room but she was gone.

"Where did she go?" Mal asked.

"Let's check the castle. Bella, Bailey, Cassidy, Chloe. Stay here and look for clues." Tuck said.

Bailey and I looked into Briar's stuff, and her closet but found nothing. Cassidy was reading Briar's diary and Chloe went through her jewelry box. Tuck and Brody came back while my parents and the others kept looking.

"She's nowhere." Brody said.

"Find anything, Princess?" Tuck called me.

"Nope. She disappeared." I said.

"So... I found her diary. Woah, this girl has bad thoughts about Bella as worst as Tuck's old dirty ego thoughts." Cassidy said, Brody chuckles.

"Oh hahaha," Tuck said sarcastically, slapping Brody's arm.

"Ok, is there something in there you found that will help that we don't know?" I asked Cassidy.

"Well, she wrote about some pirate hideout on Neverland. I bet that's where will find your wedding rings and more." Cassidy said.

"Chloe..." Bailey said making us look at Chloe, who was wearing Briar's jewelry.

"How do I look?" Chloe asked, posing.

"Cute but the bling stays." I said.

"But..."

"No buts."

Chloe pouts and takes off the jewelry. My parents came running in.

"Find anything?" Mom asked.

"Cassidy found a clue. She might be on Neverland." I said.

"Got it. Looks like we're going on a pirate adventure." Mal smirks.

No one's POV
The Haywoods got excited. Everyone heads to the docks and onto Harry's pirate ship. They set sail to Neverland. The Haywoods had a blast.

When they arrived at Neverland, they headed through the jungle to find Briar's hideout.

"Woah, I've been in Neverland in a long time." Bella said.

"Yeah. Just don't touch anything. Some things are poison and can kill you." Harry said.

"Really? I thought in Pe..." Tuck said before Bella covers his mouth with her hand.

"Never say Peter Pan in front of Harry. He gets emotional sometimes." Bella whispered to her fiancé. Tuck nodded his head and Bella let's go.

They all headed down the path. They reached Briar's treehouse hideout.

"Woah."

"This is not a tree house, it's a Tree House." Beau said.

"We do wonder very well. Briar must be inside." Audrey said.

Everyone went into but Bella stayed outside because she saw something was not right. She noticed something in the forest and follows it. Cassidy noticed a little light flying around and follows it into the forest.

Everyone else was inside looking around there was nothing.

"There's nothing here," Evie said.

But the house fades and there was a flash of light and an echo of Briar laughing.

Bella noticed Briar's tree house hideout and realized that the other tree house was a fake. She hears lightning and she's the flash. Bella rushes back to the fake tree house, only to find that isn't gone and everyone was turned to stone.

"No," Bella said shocked.

She walks past everyone. She placed her hand on Tuck's head but noticed something was missing.

"Wait... where's Cassidy?" Bella asked.

But then hears...

"AAAAHHHH!!" Bella, Help Me!!" Cassidy yelled from the forest and there was pink lightning.

"Yes! Save Your Sister, Bella-Wella!" Briar yells.

Bella's eyes turned green as purple smoke surround her. She turned into a dragon and flew to find Cassidy. She sees find lightning from the castle and sees Briar holding Cassidy as she evilly laughs.

"Bella!! Help!!." Cassidy cried out.

Briar starts blasting Bella but she bogged it. Bella breathes fire but Briar blocks it. Amrita, Fairy godmother, Belle, Adam, and Hades run to find Bella fighting Briar.

"Bibbie Bobbie." Fairy Godmother said in shock.

"Come on, Bella," Amrita said.

Briar blasted Bella, causing her to fall. But she managed to fly again.

"She not going to make it. We have to do something." Belle said.

"Like what?" Adam asked.

Hades took out his ember and yelled...

"Bella!!" Hades yelled, getting his granddaughter's attention. "Catch!!"

Hades threw the ember to Bella and she caught it.

Briar scared Cassidy until Bella flew behind her. Briar blasted Bella but Bella used the ember to blast Briar.

"Go, Bella!" Cassidy yelled.

"Yes, You got this!" Everyone yelled.

Bella ends up winning and knocks Briar unconscious. Everyone starts cheering as Bella lands on the roof and turned back into her human self. Cassidy ran to her and hugs her tightly. Bella hugs her back, knowing that her sister was Ok.

"Thank you, Bella." Cassidy said.

"I'll always be there for you, sis." Bella said.

On Neverland...

As Briar went into custody, Bella and Cassidy flew back to never and found that everyone was still stone.

"Didn't the spell break?" Cassidy asked.

But then, in a flash of light, everyone was released from the spell. The Haywoods, VK's, Ben, Audrey, and Harry were shocked and confused as Bella and Cassidy ran to them.

"You guys are OK." Bella said as she hugs Tuck.

"What happened? Where's Briar?" Tuck question.

"All you need to know... is we're getting married. I have the rings." Bella said.

Tuck got very excited and spins Bella around before placing a kiss on her lips.

The gang headed back to Auradon with all of the wedding decorations and stuff. Briar was in jail but Bella felt like it wasn't right.

So that is that. The wedding is coming but first is Briar's real punishment for her crimes... what will it be? Find out.

Oh, and I decided to change how the characters are speaking in The Princess and The Cowboy story and Live Between Two Worlds and how Bella was a mermaid when she and Tuck met. I just felt like updating a bit. I'm so sorry but it felt good doing it for myself.

Bye.