Love at first sight 😍

Hey guys! So this is my very first book and i will be adding my very own character in this and they will be called 'shila' and they will be shun's younger sister and by the way this is a magdan series because of how much i love magdan and know that my user is inkmare12 but that is also because i am currently working on another book and it's about ink sans x nightmare sans so when i am done with this book i will be going on to that one so hopefully you all can read that one too if you can but anyway let's get on with the sorry.Shila doesn't come until later in the series.

Wake up Dan,your gonna be late for school!" Said the red dragon sitting next to Dan Kouzo.

Dan was peaceful laying in bed and ignored he's alarm clock but when he heard drago's voice saying that he was going to late for school he quickly got up and dressed before he went down stairs to quickly grab a piece of toast that was waiting for him.

"BYE MUM!" Dan said as he slammed the door in a rush to get to school before he was late." Thanks for the wake up call drago."

"No problem Dan but you really need to wake up at your alarm clock" Drago said feeling tired from Dan rushing to get out the door and surprisingly Dan was still running meanwhile drago can't even fly anymore.

"Yeah i know i will try next ti-"Dan was saying before he bumped into someone.

"Hey you okay?"asked a voice.

When Dan looked up this figure had black hair and persian red eye's and he looked around Dan's age and they just stared into each other until Dan released that he was going to be late for school so he quickly got up and said sorry to the stranger and ran off like the wind was taking him away.

The black haired boy wondered who he was and where he was going and he just knew that they were going to meet again but of course he didn2know when that or even how it will happen but he just knew that were going to meet again.

Dan managed to get to school on time but just bearly but as he got the gate he was out of breath then suddenly he heard voices calling to him. It was the awesome brawlers aka his group of friends.

"Hey Dan where were you?" Asked Lia.

"We were waiting for i don't know how long but we were waiting a while!"said Wynton.

"Sorry guys i slept past my alarm clock and i bumped into someone on the way here." Said Dan still out of breath.

The bell rang for everyone to get to class so the awesome brawlers started to walk off to class and it was silent until Shun broke the silents by asking Dan a question.

"Who did you bump into anyway Dan?"

Dan then realised he forgot to ask him his name because he was in such a rush to get to school. "I forgot to ask his name." Said Dan feeling very defeated.

"Really Dan,you seriously forgot ask him his name!" Lai said viciously because she really wanted to know his name and she was also very surprised because she and the others knew that Dan never forgot to ask someone their name because it very unlike Dan to forget to do those things.

After that the group stayed silent until they reached class. After it started Dan couldn't stop thinking about this mysterious person he ran into. Dan wanted to meet him again but he thought it was very unlikely cause there're thousand of people in the world that he could meet but when he realised that he couldn't stop thinking about this person and all he wanted to do is find him again Dan knew that he had a crush on him. It was like love at first sight for him.

701 words down doing this and in the next chapter school has ended already so you guys won't be bored of reading though his life at school anyway thank you for reading this chapter i hope you like the next chapter so bye for now.