Prom (pt 4)

2 weeks later 

Magnus's POV 

Its the day of the Prom finally, of course I was going with Dan and I wanted to see the dress or suit he got. We're right now in our dorms like we normally do when it's Lunch. We already unpacked all the stuff. Dan was on the couch snuggling in my chest while we watched a movie. "Hey Dan are you ready to go to Prom later?" He only nodded. He soon fell asleep right in my arms he looked peaceful and so adorable. I heard someone knock on the door and went to go see who it is. Ugghh Fuck off. I didn't want Athena in here. "What do you want?" I groaned out. "Look I'm sorry for acting like I did before and I was just hoping if we could become friends." "Let me think about it." I said and shut the door in her face. I went back to the couch and Dan was still sleeping. I sighed and wished I didn't have to do this. "Hey Dan wake up." I said as gentle as I can. He opened his eyes a little bit. "Why are you waking me up?" He asked and I could tell he was still tired. "Because you still need to do school and the buses are leaving soon." He got up and went to grab his backpack. He grabbed mine on the way. "Thanks Darling." He blushed and walked to the door. I went with him and got in the elevator with no one else inside. I went up to him and kissed him. I felt him kiss back. "Um don't worry I won't say anything and I support you guys..." We stopped and looked  behind me. It was Athena and why was she here our floor in the top floor. "How are you here?" Dan looked shocked when I let go of his of his wrists. "Umm my floor is the top floor and I got on after you guys." We stood there shocked. When did she even get on. "Umm keep this a secret or I will hunt you down and kill you." I had a slight grin on my face every time I threatened her because I mean who would after scaring the shit out of her. She had a terrified look the rest of the way down. Finally we got to the ground floor and I immediately got out, I was not being in there with her for another second. I grabbed Dan's hand and dragged him out aswell. We got near to where we usually go and wait for the bus but I noticed that I felt no moving behind me and so I turned around. I saw Dan wasn't by me anymore and instead another guy trying to kiss him this had my blood boiling. I went over to them and punched the guy right in the face. 

Dan's POV 

Magnus dragged me out of the elevator by my wrists and held it pretty tight. I hurt so I was gonna ask him if he could let go but instead I got someone grabbing me from behind and dragging me to a wall and trying to kiss me. I turned my head to the side the best I could and luckily Magnus came to my rescue. We walked back to the spot again and I looked at me wrists they were a bit red but overall fine. "Hey Umm I'm sorry if I held on to your wrists too hard it's just that-" I stopped him from making anymore of that sentence. "First things first yes you did hurt my wrists and second I know why you did that. You didn't want to be in an elevator with Athena so you got out as soon as you could do down worry about it babe." He smiled at me and I iled back. 

Time skip brought to you by the drama going on in my life. 

Its was now time for prom. I was wearing a red mask and red coloured suit.

Something like this:

And I had a flower on my head, Magnus gave it to me before we went to get ready

And I had a flower on my head, Magnus gave it to me before we went to get ready. It was so sweet of him. I blushed at the thought of Magnus and what I thought he would look like. He's going to look so hot. I really want to see him now. I went to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for him. I then got a notification from my phone and it was Magnus. I opened it up.

Chat

Edgy boyfriend: Shila dragged me to her dorm and said that she was gonna surprise you with the outfit she got me. I'll see you at Prom. 

Dan: Alrigtt see you there Pumpkin. ❤️😘

Edgy boyfriend: I love you too. See you soon. ♥️❤️

Dan: Bye!!!!!!! 🖤❤️

Real world 

I was still blushing. I wonder what he'll look like? I got up at went to the bus stop and waited like normal. 

Magnus's POV 

Me and Shila were now going to the bus stop but I spotted Dan so I hid, I didn't want him to see me and I still want it to be a surprise. The finally came I sat in the back and luckily I was one of the first ones on so Dan couldn't see me. I saw Dan walk in and I thought I'll just go and sit next to him. I had a jacket with me so I covered my top half. I then went over and sat next to him. "Hello my beautiful prince." I whispered to make sure no one heard it. He flinched but he turned to me and smiled. "Hi!" Ofco like every time he says hi to me he makes a really cute face. Dan got up for a sec and then the bus started to move and he fell right back down and the worst part was he fell on my lap. He quickly moved off,he sat in his own seat. We were just talking after that about really anything. Until the bus came to a stop and I looked outside and we're at school. "Care to walk with me my dear?" He giggled. "Of course Darling!" I smiled and he returned it. We wen to the entrance and saw....... 

————————————

Word count-1075

Time published-22:35

Sorry about the long wait school just got alot more harder and I'm needing to take a lot of test to see what set I will be in next year so it's getting stressful. Thanks for reading the chapter. Bye wolfies! 🐺🐺🐺