Prom and dorms (pt2)

Magnus's POV 

I heard the door creak open so that must mean that my roommates here. I went to see who it was and I couldn't believe who. 

"Athena!" (JK y'all I mean why would I put Athena and Magnus in the same room but otherwise the actual person is below) 

"Dan! I thought you had a different dorm!" I said shocked. "Well first you left the door open idiot, second Austin had the idea of pranking you and that is what he told me at the desk." He had a proud smile on his face. I sighed and went towards the door. "Hey where are you going?!" Dan asked. "Just going to get my stuff." "Can I come with?" I said yes of course he can he's been dying to see my house for a while. 30 minutes later. We're now at my house and Dan is really excited to see it. I got my key out and opened the door, I always keep it locked when I'm out on days like this because Emily's at school and I'm at there Academy so there will be no one at the house. I got in and went to my room first and got things into a suitcase. I was done and came downstairs to see Dan sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sneaked up behind him and planted a kiss on his forehead. He was surprised to see me but calmed down after he seen it was me. "Hi, you good to go now babe?" I nodded in response. We left my house and I got a notification on my phone and so did Dan we checked it out to see that we had to get on a bus to get to our dorms and that it will be leaving in 25 minutes so we ran the rest of the way to Dan's house and quickly got inside. 

Time skip to back at school brought to you by my laziness. 

We were waiting for the buses to arrive and they came early so did me and Dan to prefer. We were on of the first people to get on the bus and of course sat in different rows so we can save spaces for the others. The ao arrived just after so moved and sat next to me and the three lovebirds were next to us, Shila and Lia behind us. Dan came close to me and cuddled up against me. I just held him close and of course being at the front of the bus no one could see what we were doing. I then heard soft snores beside me so I checked and saw Dan fell asleep. "I see your snuggling up to your lover there lover boy." Shila said that got my attention. I stuck my tongue out at her. "Your just jealous that you don't have a lover like me." I smirked. Minutes later I fell asleep as the bus started to move. 

Dan's POV 

I woke up to the sound of horns being blasted at some car driver. I was annoyed all I wanted is that I could cuddle with my boyfriend in my sleep and not be disturbed. I signed and went to grab a book the was in my bag for little thing when I'm bored. I started reading and heard someone wake up, I looked next to me and saw that Magnus woke up. "Hey sleepyhead, you have a good nap?" I whispered not wanting to wake everyone else up that way asleep. "Yeah waht about you?" "It was fine." I then kissed him and he kissed back he then pulled me to his lap, I broke the kiss. "Hey not here there are people here and they don't know about us remember." I said annoyed. "Fine but we are doing it when we get back to the dorms." After that he turned me around and just let me sit there on his lap. I started to read the book again. "What you reading?" He asked in a husky voice. "Heartstopper. It's a really good book about two gay boys who don't even realise that they love each other. I find it so cute." I squealed so ex to read more. "Can you read it to me?" "No but you can read over my shoulder." I suggested and he took it. We were soon at campus where we had our dorms. We went row by row going from the back to the front of the bus. It was finally our row. We got off and got our stuff, we walked up to the building and got inside. I holding Magnus's hand when he let go. I turned to him annoyed but then I realised why. "Fyck off Athena." She looked at me like she didn't acknowledge that I was here in the first place. "But Dan I haven't seen my dorm yet and I was wondering if Magnus was my roommate." She smiling. "Well to bad he isn't." I bluntly said. "And how do you know that he isn't." "Because Dan is my roommate so that means you aren't." Athena went away after that I was glad and calmed down. We up to the elevator so we could go to our floor and the others were there. "Hey guys! What floor do you guys have to get off at?" They answered. "Floor 4." "Same for me and Magnus." Shila spoke up. "what number are y'all? Me and Lia are 155." "Sharing with Wynton and Ajit and number 157." Shun responded. "We're in the middle of you guys, 156 is ours." Magnus said while putting his head on mine. "You guys look so cute together, I swear I wish I could fall in love like you guys." "Have you seriously never been in a relationship before Shila?" Lia said. "Yeah." Shila sounded bummed out that she had never fallen in love before. "And never had her first kiss either!" My lover added on. My jaw dropped. "You seriously never had a first kiss." I was speechless when Shun said that. "Nope but I don't mind." We all stood there shocked then heard a ding meaning that we're at our floor. We got out of the elevator coming nearer and nearer to the dorms that we are staying at. We got to the dorms and said our goodbyes and went in. I now sitting on the bed until Magnus wanted to ask me something. "Hey babe what are you gonna wear for Prom in 2 weeks?" "I don't know what I'm going to wear but I bet you I will look stunning." I smiled bright and big. "Hey yu said we could do something when we get here so how about we do it now?" He smirked, I was confused and remembered about the little make out session we had on the bus. I blushed hard as he came and sat next to me. 

————————————

Word count-1163

Time published-22:46

Hey guys comment if you want me to add the smut in the next chapter. Yes there will be a part 3 just wait and we'll get to the juicey bit y'all want and probably need. Bye Wolfies 🐺🐺🐺