Having a second chance

Shila's POV

We all hard about the news about the break up between Magnus and Dan. It was sad and it was all Athena's fault. They did however use that guest room they  had. Dan moved to the guest room and hasn't came out since. We're all worried about him. In school we have some of the same classes as then and no one has seen them. All we need to know is if their okay.... 

Dan's POV 

It's been a few days since the incedent. Magnus and I have broken up and I haven't came out of my new room, the only times I go out is at night to go get drinks and stuff. And in the daytime I go to the toilet. I don't care what Magnus is doing I mean after all he cheated on me with that fucking bitch Athena! 'Why did you do this to me Magnus?' I sighed and went in my phone to watch more Heartstopper and continue to eat some Cookie dough ice cream. It's a gay love story between a guy named Charlie and Nick. I think it's a cute story but it also reminds me of Magnus and I when we were together. There are 5 episodes but they are 2-3 hours long. (In real life I read the them in an hour. And they are books I just wanted them to be known as a series on Netflix in this). Finally decided to get up after 30 minutes. 

Magnus's POV 

I haven't came out off my room for a while I plan on coming back tomorrow. I always think about what Dan would probably be doing right now. I always think that he's having fun with the others and smiling. I also don't think he wants to see me anymore so I plan to avoid him at school. 'What the fuck did I do to you Dan?' It hurt that he's been hurting on the inside because of me. I never wish to hurt him. I love him too much. I continued to sob in my room, hugging my knees tight wishing ttg at Dan was here to comfort me, that is what he would usually do when I'm upset. I sigh and got up. 'I need some coffee right now.' I opened the door to the room that me and use to sleep together in. I walked out and made my way to the kitchen. When I entered it I was face to face with the person I love. "Hey Dan...." He looked me. He looks like he hasn't slept in days and that he's cried a lot. He's still in his Pj's which he looks adorable in. "How you doing?" He only looked at me and no dared to say a word. We kept it silent for a while than he started to speak up. "I've been okay..... What about you?" I turn towards him, he's voice sounds so gloomy and sad. "Umm alright I guess." And it was silents again as I looked away. "Have you been doing good at school the past couple days." I looked him again. "I haven't been going to school at all." "Oh um neither have I. I'll......" Waiting for him to continue I started to pour my coffee. "I'll let you explain......." I was confused with this piece of information. "Explain what?" I had such a confused voice he started to giggle and probably the first emotion that his shown for a while if not top 50. "Remember you wanted to explain yourself At Prom silly!" Then it hit me. "Oh yeah. I just wanna say when you left off you get the drinks I had my eyes closed waiting for you and when I felt a kiss I thought you wanted to surprise me with a kiss but when u opened my eyes I saw it was Athena and I quickly pulled away and I saw you an dfelt heart broken that I hurt you." I started to tear up at thsu point." He gave a look of uncertainty. "I won't forgive you that easy but I will give you a second chance." I felt something warm inside like a nice fuzzy feeling. I smiled. "Thank you Dan!" And with that I went outside the room. 

————————————

Word count-721

Time published-02:00

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter. I had no ideas for this but I told my friend about this and she helped me with ideas so those are the ones I will be going off right now. She does not have an account on Wattpad if not I would've told you the user. Sorry if this one is short it was just really late at night and I can't be on my phone tomorrow because it's my Dad's birthday tomorrow so I won't be posting and my school if going to be doing a play and I wanna be part in it so I probably won't be posting for a while anyway. Bye wolfies 🐺🐺🐺