possessiveness

Hey guys! I forgot to mention that in the 6th chapter, they applied to go to a academy and they got in before Dan went missing. So if you hear the word school or academy that's because they got in and I will add some things that are from my school so yeah. Anyway hope you like the chapter and i am opening requests again so put some in the comments! Bye! There will be pt 2.
-------

Shila's POV
It was a nice sunny day outside but sadly it was the start of the academy, the bakugan academy. All the best brawlers go there and ofcourse the Ao including. They got an automatic invitation because i mean it's them, me and Magnus had to sign up but they knew us so we got in. I was getting ready in my room aswell as Shun but in his room.

After we're done and dressed, both of us go downstiars and eat breakfast

After we're done and dressed, both of us go downstiars and eat breakfast. We got pancakes for the special day and as usual it tasted amazing. We finished and went to the meeting spot to mett the others. As soon as we got there, Shun ran up to his boyfriends and gave them both a kiss. As usual i was death staring both, i will admit I may be a tad overprotective of my brother but isn't that what siblings are for. I looked around after i finished death staring Wynton and Ajit and Dan and Magnus weren't here. "Hey do you guys know where the lovebird are?"

Shun's POV

"Hey do you guys know where the lovebirds are?" My sister said and i looked around then i found Lia blushing at what Shila said. "Lia can i have a quick chat with you?" I said in an innocent voice but despite that Shila knew what was going on but didn't know why though so she let it off.

Dan's POV

I was waiting outside for Magnus and i knew we were hoing going to be late so i texted him.
Chat
Dan: I will leave soon without you if you don't hurry up. 😑
Edge boyfriend: I'm coming out now.
Grounp chat
Redlovebird: We're going to be late so start going.
Babybluesky: who made this chat?
Waterlily: me!
Hugelesbian: well can you tell us who everyone is.
Real world
I was waiting for a reply on the group chat when Magnus came out. "Finally you out!" I said annoyed. "I'm sorry baby!" He said whining, i rolled my eyes at this and just started to walk away. My phone dinged getting a message from the group chat.
Group chat
Waterlily: group chat names:
Redlovebird is Dan
Blacklovebird is Magnus
Babybluesky is Shun
Techguy is Wynton
Goldentheif is Ajit
Hugelesbain is Lia
Waterlily is me, Shila
Goldentheif: alright thanks. 😊
Real world
I bumped into someone along the way reading it. As i fell to the ground /floor, i looked up to see the others. Magnus came down and helped me up. "Hey guys!" I was fully standing up now. "Hola lovebirds!" We looked at each other and blushed, i was blushing a deep blood red, Magnus was a sakura tree shade of pink. "You guys can't hide it, we all saw Magnus confess his feelings and that little kiss~" We started moving in minutes before, i was probably a deep devil like red.

Magnus's POV

I was looking at Dan the whole time and he looked stunning. Since we are aloud to wear hoodies but only navy blue or black. Dan didn't have any black hoodies so he has one mone around his waist. I was still looking at him when suddenly i heard someone shout. "Magnus watch out!" And then i bumped into a pole. My head was gonna hurt like hell for the rest of the day. "You okay Magnus?" I heard Dan's innocent voice say, I blushed a bit and got up off the ground. "I'm fine don't worry about me." Yeah no I wasn't fine, my head hurt like hell but I just didn't want to worry the others so I just kept quite. After the little accident we continued walking to school and when we got there the first person was..... Oh fuck, nooooo I hate her so much. She came up to us. "Hey Loser brawlers, hey Maggie boo~" "Can you just shut up Athena, no one cares and by the way he already has a lover so fuck off asshole." If you can't tell me and Shila hate Athena but my hate over her just makes her want to love me more each day. "Well I don't see her anywhere~" She said in a flirtish tone and continued to walk up to me. "Maybe because it isn't a she it's a he and that person is me bitch so back off." Dan said in an angry tone and he came over while saying that and just shoved Athena off of me, he looked so hot while doing that all I wanted to do is make out with him right here and now. 

Ajit's POV

"Maybe because it isn't a she it's a he and that person is me bitch so back off." We never saw Dan swear or even get mad like that before and all we did was watch the drama like it was a circus. Eventually Athena stopped and came over to me and got in my personal space and my personal space was only for Shun and Wynton to invade not some random girl who I just met. "Well you look like a strong guy could you maybe be single by any chance?" I will start to agree on Magnus and Shila hating on her now. "Excuse me but he's with us and not some toy you can just play with." "So you better get out of here before things get messy." My boyfriends had a creepy grin on there faces but it quickly went away, is it even possible to get more I love with someone but it was possible. I could feel myself heating up and I think that was because I'm blushing so hard right now you could even compare me to Dan's hoodie. After that was done we went inside to find out what group we were going to be in. 

_________________

Word count-1050

Time published-23:36

Thanks for reading this chapter wolfies hope you have a great day and give me requests when you can. Bye wolfies. 🐺🐺🐺