Pride month special 🏳️‍🌈

Okay guys I figured since its pride month I'll do a little oneshot and you can add requests and I will try and link them to the story and of course give you the one who gave me the request and shout out at the end of the chapter anyway on to the oneshot. Dan and Magnus are together in this. 

Shila's POV 

I'm with Shun getting ready for the pride festival and I did decide something. "You all ready Shi?" Shi was the new nickname Shun gave me and I like it but like I said something will change. "Not quite and can please support me on this and aswell help me." I was nervous for sure but I just hope that he will be supportive. "Sure what do you need help with?" He came in my room and I handed him scissors. "why do you want me to have these?" 

Dan's POV 

I walked to Magnus's house and there he was standing there waiting for me and holding my pride flag. "Awww don't you look cute in you pride colours." he was wearing a hoodie with his pride on it. 

Like this:

I was wearing an over sized hoodie that said 'I'm fucking gay bitch' and now the Ladies can back off

I was wearing an over sized hoodie that said 'I'm fucking gay bitch' and now the Ladies can back off. "I swear if any Ladies try to kiss you they won't be able to see tomorrows sun." He grinned. "Then I suppose I shouldn't talk to anyone but the ao and You my love." I blushed. He finally hands me my pride flag and we start going G to see the others. 

Time skip to when they get there because i am lazy

We found the others and Shila looked different. She had short hair and a different flag." Hey guys what you doing?" They look at us. "Awwww don't you two look cute in those cloths!" Lia went right up and poked my cheek. "Yeah yeah, what happened to Shila?" They were silent. "Umm do you guys really wanna know?" We nodded our heads. "Well I'm...." She paused and then continued. "Trans." (Shila won't be Trans in the story. I just had the urge to make her Trans and now that that out of my system she will be normal and stay as a girl and of course she will still be Pansexual.)"Oh fuck that's cool!" She was smiling again like before after what I said. "People are starting stare at us." Magnus whispered in my ear to make sure the others won't hear. He flipped him off and we all started to walk off to an ice cream place. 

Time skip to when they are back home brought to you by my laziness. 

I was writing in my diary now. 

(This is the style when people are writing in their diary's.) Dear diary

Today was really fun. I love pride month and others that support it. We also found out that Shila is Trans. I have to admit he looks good as a boy. I even saw people staring at me today, I mean I understand because I was wearing a skirt and a crop top so there will be pedophiles there. Magnus sorted him out and by that I mean he beat him up and nearly killed him. Yeah we are not gonna talk about that. That's all today. I'll see you again tomorrow. 

Sincerely Dan. 

————————————

Word count-582

Time published-16:31

Hey guys thanks for the wait I wanted to one pride month special and on holidays like these or Christmas I will always make a special oneshot. Thanks for reading this and have a good pride month. Bye Wolfies 🐺🐺🐺.