Chapter 2-Date and Fallen Rescue

It's now Saturday, which meant one more day until (Y/N) has his date with Yuuma, but he knows it's much deeper than anything else. The Lin Kuei are keeping an eye on her, and for good reason: it's to get to (Y/N), and make the Shirai Ryu extinct for good. He also knows that Sona and Rias had two of their pieces keep an eye on (Y/N), but he really is a lot stronger than he gives off. As for today, he heads to the ORC clubhouse to surprise everyone there. Lucky for him, both the ORC and SC were there, so he made sure to make himself hidden from the two peerages. He then teleports inside, right in the middle of them. Everyone was surprised and almost attacked him, but relaxed after seeing it was only (Y/N).

Rias: Jeez, (Y/N). Don't scare us like that.

Sona: I swear that I almost had a heart attack.

(Y/N): Surprise. *chuckles*

Tsubaki: *red* Its not that funny, (Y/N).

Akeno: You made me so wet, can't wait for you to startle me in other ways~

(Y/N) sweat drops at her actions, but his face turned serious right after.

(Y/N): I know you folks were looking after me when that fallen asked me on a date.

At this, everyone widened their eyes as they didn't know how he was able to sense them.

(Y/N): Besides, I need to do this. There's more at play than there is.

Kiba: May we ask what it is?

(Y/N): The Lin Kuei are here in Kuoh.

At that, Rias, Sona, Akeno and Tsubaki all felt their hearts stop for a moment when he said that. They knew he had a problem with them, but now that they're in Kuoh, they felt the need to protect him more.

Sona: Are you sure you want to do this?

(Y/N): I have to. She's being forced to do this. Once a Lin Kuei member marks someone, they become that members slave until the master is dead. I know where that mark came from too: the grandmaster is here. Perfect for my vengeance.

Rias: If you think it'll be best, then please just be careful.

(Y/N): I will. *looks as ???* Whos this?

A boy with spiky brown hair and hazel eyes steps forward, and (Y/N) then felt something from him, which was the red dragon.

Issei: I'm Issei Hyoudou, and I will be a harem king!

(Y/N): *sweat drops*

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. I also feel bad for the dragon inside of you.

Rias: *shocked and wide eyed* How did you know what he has?!

(Y/N): Us Shirai Ryu have respected dragons since time immemorial. It seems this one is still asleep. Let's change that. *takes Issei's arm, which has the twice critical, and flares his power into it*

The gauntlet then changed to having two yellow spikes at the elbows, a large green gem, and very sharp claws.

Ddraig: [Finally, I am awake. I am Ddraig, the red dragon of domination. So this is my host, huh?]

(Y/N): Don't feel bad.

Ddraig: *shocked* [No way...it's been way too long since I last saw a Shirai Ryu clansman. It's an honor to meet you, young one]