Chapter 5-Familiar Findings

It is the next day, where (Y/N) is heading to the ORC clubhouse with his girls and Issei. He also got the three fallen to be enrolled into Kuoh thanks to Sona. Right now, the 5 are there for tonight to head to the familiar forest.

Issei: Hm, I wonder what I'll find for a familiar?

(Y/N): I don't know, but let's hope whatever we get as fitting of us.

Issei: True. Whatever happens will happen, but I won't complain if I can't find one.

Rias: *entering* Looks like you all are ready to go get your familiars.

(Y/N): Is it even possible for these three to join us?

Rias: If they stay with you, they should be fine.

(Y/N): Sweet. Whenever you're ready, let's go.

Rias then conjures a magic circle, sending everyone to the familiar forest, where the red sky and dark trees make anyone look scared.

Issei: As scary as this place is, it's still pretty badass. *seeing Asia hold him* Don't worry, Asia. Nothing bad will happen to you.

???: Who wants me?

Everyone turned to see a skinny guy in a white tank, a backwards hat, and carrying a backpack around. This was Zatouji, the Familiar Master.

Zatouji: Ah, Lady Rias. Come to get your servants a familiar, have you?

Rias: Yes, and also these 4 *pointing to the fallen and (Y/N)* are also joining us.

He sees (Y/N) and immediately bows to him, confusing everyone.

Zatouji: Being in the presence of a Shirai Ryu is a huge honor. I heard about your clan, and I offer my condolences to you.

(Y/N): Do not sweat it. It made me better for it, and I would've never met many amazing people here.

Zatouji: I see. Well then, what are you folks looking for?

Issei: Something that is tied to me: powerful yet still-

He was cut off when the ground started shaking, alerting everyone. What they then see is a giant black scorpion with red eyes, white armor platings, and made the most terrifying noise ever. This was the desthstalker, a very rare familiar that only serves those who are worthy.

 This was the desthstalker, a very rare familiar that only serves those who are worthy

Zatouji: FUCK! Why now of all times?!

(Y/N): *walks up to it* It looks rather cool.

The death stalker walks up to (Y/N), eyeing him cautiously. Everyone was freaking out, hoping he won't get killed by it, but what happens next shocked them all: the death stalker actually cuddled into (Y/N), finally finding its master after so long. Not only that, but (Y/N) had his fair share of dealing with scorpions himself.

(Y/N): Looks like I found my familiar. *makes contract after looking at it*

Once the contract was done, it shrunk to a small average size scorpion, where (Y/N) had named it Sting and set it on his shoulder. Unfortunately, there was one more familiar that scared everyone, and it's roar was heard for miles throughout.

Zatouji was scared shitless, everyone else was freaking out but (Y/N) and Issei. They soon look overhead to see a massive 3 headed golden dragon, with sharp teeth, massive wings, and lightning exuding from it. This was Ghidorah, one of the kings of the familiar forest.

It then looks down at the scared devils and fallen, but eyes Issei more intently

It then looks down at the scared devils and fallen, but eyes Issei more intently. Issei looks right in its eyes, not really fazed by it's intimidating aura. After about 5 minutes, it lowered its heads to Issei's level, where he reached out and started petting its head. Nobody expected that the alpha dragon of the Familiar Forest would bow its head to anyone. (Y/N) then chuckled and realized why.

(Y/N): Of course, power attracts power, and Ghidorah saw how strong Issei really is

Rias: Wow, that's amazing.

Issei: Well Ghidorah, would you like to be my familiar?

Ghidorah then nods its three heads, to which Issei then makes the contract and has it shrink to the size of an eagle. Asia then got the sprite dragon named Rassei, to which everyone got their familiars, except for the fallen angels. Once that's done, three more little critters emerged, and they went to the owners as followed:

Raynare got a raven named Darkness.

Kalawarner has a celestial kitsune named Comet.

Mittelt got a little white rabbit named Snowball.

After everyone got their familiars, they returned to their homes, to relax and get ready for the next day. Unknown to them, a certain flame bird was watching everyone and their actions.

???: So, this is the famed Shirai Ryu? Pathetic. Riser will show him his place, just like he did with his peerage members.

As he says that, four members of his peerage were beaten brutally and afraid for their lives, silently begging anyone to help them.

Alright, here's the latest chapter. The familiar I chose for (Y/N) is the death stalker from RWBY, and Issei will have Ghidorah as his. In the next chapter, Riser will be introduced, and I have a plan for him to be taken out. What id like for you to decide is how he should suffer. Comment here and tell me how Riser should fall. Let your imaginations run wild, and you can make it as crazy as you want. This is a mortal kombat story, after all. With that said, thank you very much for reading, and I'll see y'all later🤘🤘