Chapter 4-Dragons Return/Meeting the SC

Before I start this chapter, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has read this story so far. This wouldn't have been possible without all of you. There is a high possibility that there may be a lemon or two in this story, but you'll have it be patient with that. One more thing: there will be a hint as to what Issei's second sacred gear would be in this chapter. With that out of the way, thank you once more for reading this story, and let's get this chapter started!

It's now morning time, as we see (Y/N), Raynare, and Kalawarner all sleeping soundly after a long night of fun, and finishing business in (Y/N)s case. All three of them were naked, only covered by the rather messy sheets of the bed. (Y/N) then wakes up a bit groggily, but when he sees Raynare and Kalawarner next to him, he smiles and thinks to how lucky he is to have not just one but two extremely beautiful girlfriends by his side. He then shifts them a little bit, but not too much to wake them up. He changes to his school uniform and starts heading down to make breakfast for everyone.

15 minutes later

Raynare and Kalawarner start to open their eyes, and look around, noticing that (Y/N) wasn't with them in the room. They felt him nearby, but weren't sure where. The fallen then used their magic to clean the room up, and got dressed in casual clothing. Mittelt joins the other two in looking for (Y/N), to which they heard a bit of music coming from the kitchen. They all headed there, saw (Y/N) cooking, and heard him singing a song, which made Raynare and Kalawarner blush while Mittelt smiled.

After he finished singing, he finished making food for everyone, including himself. He sets the plates down, then starts walking to wake the three fallen angels up. However, he sees them by the kitchen door, in turn he asked them.

(Y/N): How long we're you standing there?

Raynare: Long enough to hear your voice, babe~

Mittelt: I never knew my big brother had a voice like that

Kalawarner: That definitely made me fall for him even more now~

(Y/N) blushed from that, but is shaken out of his stupor when he felt a presence return to the real world. He felt that Issei benefited from the training in the Netherrealm with Tannin. But he'll ask him that at school. (Y/N) then leads his girls and little sister to the table, where they drooled at the sight of his food. One bite told him the entire story: they loved it and wanted more. He told them that he'll cook for them as long as they want him to, which made them happy. Though they couldn't join him in school, he said that hell try to get them enrolled. That being said, he went to the garage and took the Hummer to school this time around.

Scene Change Kuoh Academy

Issei had just arrived at Kuoh Academy, and he felt different from before. Not only did he clean himself up a lot, but he also changed his attitude and got rid of his perverted life. He sees (Y/N) pull up, to which he walked up to the Hummer to greet (Y/N) and thank him for that training.

Issei: Yo, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Damn, Issei. Never thought you'd clean up nice. Looking good, mate.

Issei: I also feel more free thanks to you. That training you gave me woke me up big time. Now, I have a different reason to fight: for my loved ones and peace.

(Y/N): Good for you. I can't wait to see what your future holds.

Issei: Thanks. I'll see you at the ORC later today?