Prologue-Birth Of The Specter

Hiding deep in the lush forests of Japan, there lies a village that is home to a clan that has been very respected since they were first formed hundreds of thousands of years ago: the Shirai Ryu. In a home we see a small family of 3, enjoying the peace of their land. This was (F/N), (M/N), and (Y/N) (L/N), the most respected family. Suddenly, the sounds of screaming and fighting filled the air, causing panic and havoc everywhere. The ones that are leading the charge are the Lin Kuei, a rival clan of the Shirai Ryu, and they were killing everyone in their path. Their leader is known as the previous Sub-Zero, Bi-Han.

Bi-Han: Kill everyone in the entire clan. Leave no survivors.

The rest of the Lin Kuei soldiers confirmed and killed all in their way. However, the (L/N) family was hiding their only son from the invasion. The parents were in tears that this may be the last time they'll see their son. (M/N) then gave her son one final kiss on his forehead, before hiding him in a floor panel before leaving to fend off the rest of the assassins. After about 6 hours of a massacre, nobody from the Shirai Ryu is left alive, except for (Y/N) who was hiding in the floor of his home. Suddenly, there was a bright light on the floor and out came a man in his mid 20s, with a woman around the same age as him. Both had a regal aura off of them, and their power could be felt by anyone. The man had red hair and blue eyes, while the woman had silver hair and silver eyes. These two were Sirzechs Lucifer, one of the four Devil Kings, and Grayfia Lucifuge, his queen and strongest woman of hell.

Sirzechs: *shocked* what a massacre. Who would do something like this?

Grayfia: *horrified* it appears that everyone is gone. There is no survivors of this-*feels a presence close by* wait a minute, there's someone still here.

Sirzechs: Really? Where are they at?

THUD

Both devils turn to the floor and see a couple of wooden planks moving around. They walk towards it, removes the planks, and are stunned at what they saw: a three year old (Y/N), shaking in pure fear from what he's seeing.

Grayfia: *on the verge of tears* Dear Satan, who would do this to him?

Sirzechs: *more shocked* I don't know, but we have to ask him. Young lad, what is your name?

(Y/N): *shaking* H-how do I-I know y-you won't k-kill m-me?

Sirzechs: I promise you won't be hurt. I have no intention on doing that.

(Y/N): *shaky* I-it's (Y/N).

Sirzechs: Well (Y/N), I am sirzechs, and this is my queen Grayfia.

Grayfia: Hello.

Sirzechs: Can you please tell us what happened here?

(Y/N): I don't know. All I heard was screaming and a bunch of fighting. My parents hid me here to keep me safe from the Lin Kuei.

Sirzechs and Grayfia go wide eyed that his parents would do that.

Grayfia: Where are your parents?

(Y/N): I don't know. They left and...*sees two familiar faces and almost cries* no...

He runs to the two frozen bodies and begins to cry. These were his parents. They were frozen by Bi-Han, thus ending their lives. When Grayfia and Sirzechs saw this, Grayfia had a couple of tears fall while Sirzechs had a very solemn look on his face. But what made them surprised was what (Y/N) said next.

(Y/N): I promise, even if I perish, I will have vengeance not for my family, but for my entire clan. The Lin Kuei will fall! They will DIE!!

A pillar of flames surrounded (Y/N), changing his clothing from the kimono to a yellow outfit, with two katanas, a chain tied to a kunai, and a mask that covered his mouth and nose. He also had been covered in flames. Grayfia and sirzechs felt scared for the first time in a long time, and they felt they were about to die, until (Y/N) spoke to them.

(Y/N): You two are safe from my wrath. I actually wish to be trained by you.

Grayfia was stunned, while Sirzechs smirked and knew he had a pupil that was ready to train, and he knew exactly where to train him. This was the start of a long journey for (Y/N) (L/N), the Specter Of The Nether Realm.

Here is the prologue of this story. The first chapter will be a 15 year Timeskip, so (Y/N) will be 18 by the time Chapter 1 starts. Also, please comment if (Y/N) should have a peerage of his own or not, and who you would want in it. With that said, thank you for reading, and I'll see y'all later🤘🤘