Chapter 6-Meeting a Maid and Phenex

After everyone had arrived back to the real world, they all went home and are falling asleep for whatever is to come tomorrow. However, for (Y/N), he had just fallen asleep with Raynare and Kalawarner but was woken up by a bright red light. He saw a magic circle in his room, and Rias had appeared from it. From her eyes, she looked desperate for something, and he knew something was up.

(Y/N): Rias, what's going on? Why are you here?

Rias: Please (Y/N), you have to take me?

(Y/N): Take you? Where?

Rias: Not that. I mean take my virginity.

(Y/N):

Is this a joke, Rias?

Rias: There's not much time left. Please take me right now.

While Rias started stripping, unfortunately for her, the noise was enough to wake up Raynare and Kalawarner. When they saw what was happening, they got rather heated.

Raynare/Kalawarner:

Why are you here, and what are you doing to our man?!

Rias: Sorry, but there's not much time. *seeing a silver magic circle* Damn, I'm too late.

Inside the silver magic circle, out appears a silver haired woman in her early 20s, wearing a French maid outfit. This was Grayfia Lucifuge, and from the look on (Y/N)s face, he knew something else was at play.

(Y/N):

Grayfia: Really, Rias? You decided to give your purity to this...*seeing (Y/N)* Oh, my apologies, young (Y/N).

(Y/N): Don't sweat it, Grayfia. With you being here, I'm sure something serious is happening that I don't know about.

Grayfia: Correct. And I am to assume these fallen angels are under your care?

(Y/N): Yes. I'm not gonna go into details, but let's just say my vengeance is through. But I feel something else is at play here.

Grayfia: I see. Lady Rias, we must depart to your family estate.

Rias: Can Akeno at least come?

Grayfia: The priestess of thunder? I don't mind. It's only right that a queen stays by their kings side.

Rias: I apologize for tonight, (Y/N) *kisses his cheek* I hope you can forgive me for this.

(Y/N) was a bit shocked, and felt scared from Raynare and Kalawarner, as they saw it all. After Rias and Grayfia left, he started sweating bullets out of fear from his girls. He knew that he had a long night ahead of him.

Timeskip after school the next day

(Y/N) was making his way to the ORC, albeit very tiredly, while Raynare and Kalawarner both had a bit of a little skip in their step. Both of them were smiling at their achievement, while (Y/N) was dragging along. Issei noticed it, and didn't ask as he knew this was something he'd have to keep quiet about. Soon, all of the members were there, including Grayfia who stood off to the side. She saw (Y/N) then collapse on the couch passed out. She looked to the two fallen, who were smiling, and knew exactly what happened. Grayfia then spoke up towards everyone.