Chapter 32: Blizzard of Fire! A Real Darkness Arise!

"Normal talk"

'Normal thinking'

"Voice talk"

"Hissatsu tactics"

"Memories/Past"

English dub name/Japanese sub name

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner. Except for my OC characters. However, I do make pictures of my OC characters, so that belongs to me.

______________________________________________________________________________

'We pulled the defense too far. The midfielders are a total mess.' Jude thought with a frown as he watch.

Mark slides on the ground to steal the ball from Droll/Tooru before he dribbles to the other side.

'Then again, if Mark/Endou goes in the offense, Saki can watch over the back. But...' he frowns after remembering something.
==================================
Flashback

"Shurayuki! Watch out!" Mark shouts at top of his voice to snap her out of it.

"Huh..??" She reacts to her name making her look up but only to see the ball head straight to her. She didn't move or even bother moving from her spot. (Smack!) The ball hits her hard making her lose her balance easily.

"Shurayuki!!" Everyone in her team shouts with horror. They were all shocked.

The fall seems to feel like forever as she falls on her back. All the team members rush to her side panicked and worried.

"Shurayuki!!"

Mark tries to shake Shurayuki awake. "Hey! Shurayuki! Come on wake up!" He looks at his teammates. "She needs to be taken to the hospital immediately." His team agrees with a nod.

Suddenly, she grabs his wrist and slowly flutters her eyes open. Everyone immediately let out a sigh of relief. Her eye color was brown meaning she is Saki. However, she looked way more confused and lost as if she doesn't recognize them.

This caught Jude's attention.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you for asking." She replies politely and a bit timidly. "W-Where am I?" She asked formally.

"Huh? Oh, we're on the soccer field playing a match against Diamond Dust. One of the alien team." He responded.

"Soccer? Match?" She looks at him confused. She looked at them. They were all wearing soccer uniforms and the guy next to her is wearing a keeper's dress. She looked down at her clothes to see that she is wearing one of their uniforms. This confuses her more.

"I know it's not a good time to ask you this but can you continue playing the game Saki?" Jude asks suddenly getting everyone's attention including her.

Mark was about to protest but she beat him first.

"U-Um...sure thing." She agreed. 'I can't say no when he's asking nicely.' She thought.

Mark looks at her with concern. "Are you sure you can continue?" He asked a bit worried. "You don't have to push yourself you know."

She looks at him in surprise. She then gives him a reassuring smile. "Hm!" She nods her head. "I will be fine. Thank you for your concern." Now, this surprised the team. They never expected to receive heartfelt gratitude from her but they ignore it for now.

"Then let's continue. We don't have any time to waste around. We have a game to settle." Jude said seriously receiving a series of agreements from the team.
==================================
Flashback Ends