Chapter 23: The Radical Rhythmic Soccer Game!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
"HEY! EVANS!!" He shouts at top of his voice. "Get ready to jump Saki. Just the way I told you to." He said before he headfirst as he surfed throw the waves before getting out of the ocean and flips in the air. "Yahoo!"

Saki followed his example and did the same.

They both lands on the soccer field on both their feet successfully on the ground. (Thud! Thud!) Two surfboard lands on the ground beside them. The Raimon team flinch back with purple lines hanging on their head.

"Hey. I was looking all over for you Mark." Hurley said with a huge grin.

"Hi, guys," Saki said a little guilty for skipping training.

Sue suddenly points at her angrily. "It's not fair that only you could wear your swimming dress twice! Are you trying to get my darling's attention?!!" She points her accusing finger at her. Saki was giving her a 'WTF!' look at her. Before she gasped. "Or you're trying to impress Shawn?" She said with a mischievous look on her face.

"Wh-What!" Shawn blushed bright red after hearing this. He glances at Saki before looking at the ground. Suddenly finding the ground interesting.

"What the heck Sue! I'm not here to impress anyone here! He's just my friend!" Saki shouts at her. A little annoyed at her making Sue flinch back before she hides behind Erik.

No one noticed Shawn's disappointed look on his face.

Saki folds her arms near her chest. "Besides, I need to work on my balance and power for that move of mine. I need to keep myself balanced so that I won't fall every time I use it." She huffs.

"That's okay. Chill dude. Everything's cool." Hurley said patting her hair.

Shawn takes a step forward with a frown on his face. She slaps his hand away. "Don't touch my head! I hate that!" She shouts at him now. She seems grumpy today. Shawn smiles.

"Alright, alright chill dude," Hurley said awkwardly with a sweatdrop.

"Hmph!" She turns away. "It's okay then."

'She got a bad temper today.' Everyone thought with a sweatdrop.

Mark shakes his head before he looks at Hurley as he takes a step. "Hey there Hurley!" He greets.

William interrupts their interaction by butting in with the surfboard in his arms as he slams his hand on the surfboard. "That was such a dangerous thing to do you two! We could have been crushed by this stupid thing!" He complains.

Saki glared at her. "Maybe I should aim right at you next time if you don't keep that mouth of yours shut right now!" She threatens.

William pales and backs off.

Hurley laughs awkwardly. "Don't be like that now Saki. And anyway, sorry, sorry. I just wanted to see you guys as quickly as possible that's all." He apologizes.

"Your a bad man and woman," William whispers while pouting. One glare from Saki made him quiet.

"What do you say, Mark. Wanna play soccer with me and my new team?" Hurley asked with a smile.

"I'm sorry. What did you just say?" Mark asked not getting what's he's saying.