Chapter 10: The Hidden Power!!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it Scotty/Kogure. I know you can." Celia/Haruna tries to encourage Scotty/Kogure before the match between Raimon and Epsilon/Ipushiron team begins.

Everyone in the Raimon team was unsure of Scotty/Kogure being in the team all of a sudden and they did not trust that boy who loves pranking others and doubts he would be any better at soccer. Not to mention that he has been skipping the soccer practice for so long. They did not have any option but to put him in the team since they are short in members and Saki has gone missing.

Scotty/Kogure was pretending to tie his shoelaces but what they did not know is that he was observing all of them and their reaction towards him for joining in. And he did not like the way they look at him. He felt like he is just here because they don't have enough players and he was just a random replacement for it.

Coach Lina/Kira approaches him, "I'm gonna start by putting you in defense alright?" She said.

He looks at her. "You're putting me at the back?" He asked. He did not know what her reason was but he was happy to get on the safe side for now.

"I think it will be perfect for you. Do you disagree?" She said looking at him.

"No." He replied standing up. "But it's not my style." He said acting cool.

"Oh! So what is your style?" Nelly/Natsumi said. She knew he was bluffing and trying to act cool.

He was caught on the spot but he did not want them to find out. And he don't know which position he is good at so he went with the flow for now. "I don't care. The defense will be okay."

"Well. Whatever you do, just make sure that you don't get hurt." William/Megane said getting crocky as he mocks him. He acts as if he can do better than anyone. Before he turn away when he received a glare from Scotty/Kogure.

"You be fine. I know you can do it Scotty/Kogure! Like I told you, I believe in you." Celia/Haruna tries to encourage him again. It was his first time playing with those aliens so she thought she could cheer him up a little.

"Well thank you but that's just a word after all. And all your doing is talking." Scotty/Kogure brushes off her comments like he doesn't trust her at all. He turns around and leaves.

"That kid got serious attitude huh?" William/Megane did not like the way Scotty/Kogure talks to them.

"I'm worried about him." Silvia/Aki said with a worried tone. She did not want him to get hurt playing soccer with the Aliens.

But Celia/Haruna was not giving up on Scotty/Kogure that easily. "Don't be worried guys. I know he can do it." She was determined that he could do this and put faith in him. "Nobody has here seen the real Scotty/Kogure except me."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip

Scotty/Kogure was just getting into his position in the field when Tori/Touko asked others about their opinion on him. "Hey!" He flinched and pause in his step. "Are you sure to have him play like this?"

"What do you think?" Bobby/Domon was not sure of this himself.

"If Celia/Haruna says that she trusts him then we can trust him." Jude/Kidou gives his reason for trusting Scotty/Kogure being in the team. He did not want to doubt her sister's trust.