jealous

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* y/n's pov *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
___
matt likes y/n and is jealous when she interacts with his brother more than her, she doesnt see that he has feelings for her until he starts showing his jealousy.
__

Me,matt,nick, and chris are chilling on the couch in the living room, on our phones doing our own thing. Im scrolling through instagram with my head on nicks shoulder and my legs on the couch. Nick is one of my closest friends ever. He's my best friend. "guys im bored." matt says get our attention. "same, and im hungry" chris agrees. "We should go to mcdonalds" nick suggests. "okay im down. what about you guys?" matt says standing up. chris and i nod. matt walks uostairs going into his room to grab his shoes and a hoodie. "hey nick, wanna wear the green star pythia hoodies together?" I ask getting up from the couch. "um yes!?!" he smiles getting up. him and I walk into his room downstairs since his is the only one down here. He goes to his closet. "I dont see the other one. I only see one of them.." he says giving me a confused look. "weird..maybe its in matt or chris' room?" I say. "oh!! check matts room. I think i remember it being in there" he says closing his closet door grabbing the green  starred hoodie. I walk upstairs going to matts room. I knock on his door even though the door is open. "matt?" I say looking for him. "over here" he says scanning through his closet. "hey do you have the star green pythia hoodie? Nick has the other one and we wanna match" i ask. "oh um i was gonna wear it actually" he says snatching it from his closet. "umm okay.." i awkwardly exist the room. I doubt he was going to wear that.

time skip
__

were all in the car now. chris in the passenger, matt in the driver, nick and i in the back seats. "matt? didnt y/n ask for that hoodie?" nick says giving him a side eye. "uh yeah? but now im wearing it so whats the problem?" he asks with attitude. "there isnt one. i asked a simple question. you didnt have to be a bitch about it" nick replies looking out the window. "guys, chill. matt you really didnt have to be so rude about it" i say agreeing with nick. "here we go" chris says rolling his eyes. "of course you agree with nick. why dont you just date him for gods sake" he says. nick, chris and i are all in fucking shock that he even just said that. "are you fucking dumb? im gay you dumb bitch" nick hits matts arm. "matt what the fuck?" chris says looking at him. "sorry."   he says with disappointment.

after that the car was silent. no one had spoke until we go to mcdonalds and got our food.

after we got home we all went back to the living room chilling. None of us were talking. Though me and nick were texting each other so the others didnt hear our conversation.
(texting)

nick: what the fuck was matt talking about in the car?

me: i dont know nick. he knows you're gay and knows you and I are really close friends. why would he be mad?

nick: more like why would he be jealous.

me: true

nick: wait..holy shit

me: what?

nick: what if it's possible that..matt likes you?

me: what?? are you crazy?

nick: no but you're maybe delusional
nick: lets say if he did..would you like him back?

me: well. yeah, i would.

nick: YOU LIKE MATT??? AND U DIDNT TELL ME BITCH!?

me: IM SORRY WHAT WAS I GONNA SAY?? "oh hey nick i like matt, uh how should i tell him"

nick: WELL YEAH!!!

me: NICK DONT LAUGH. THEYLL KNOW WERE TEXTING EACH OTHER SECRETLY.

nick: OKAY. No but seriously you should talk to him.

me: okay yeah
__

"matt cmere" i stand up from the couch. "okay" he says following me into a different room than everyone else. "yeah?" he says giving me no eye contact. "are you jealous of something?" I ask. "what? no!!" he says. I look at him in disbelief. "okay. I am. Im jealous" He replies. "jealous of what? what could possibly make you jealous matt?" I ask looking at him. "Im jealous of you and nick. Or just..im jealous when you talk to my brothers more than me. It makes me feel..left out sometimes and i just want you to notice me." he rants. "but matt." I take his hand. "I do notice you." I say softly. "not in the way i want you to" he says. "what do you mean?" I ask. He looks up at me. "i love you y/n. so much." he says. "what?" "really?" I ask. "yeah" he small smiles looking away from me. "I love you too matt." I confess. "WHAT" "REALLY?" he yells smiling. "yeah!!" I smile. "Im sorry for being a jerk!! Im sorry for my jealousy!! I love you y/n!!" he says quickly. "Its okay matt" i laugh. He grabs my waist and hugs me. I hug him back. "You're kind of squeezing me matt" i laugh. "Sorry" he laughs. He looks at me for a second and leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back. "will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" he smiles still holding my waist. "yes" i smile.