protective

"baby are you ready yet?" matt asks. were going to a party that one of his friends is throwing. "im finished!" I say opening the bathroom door. "woah" he says in wow. "you don't look too bad yourself" i smile. He kisses my cheek and we head out of the house.

at the party

"hey matt!" his friend says greeting him. "hey beautiful" he says to me. "thats my girlfriend?" matt pulls me by the waist keeping me close. "my bad, enjoy the party bro" he says over the loud ass music. Theres so much people talking and dancing so we could barley hear anyone. "hey arent you jackson? from 6th grade?" matt asks some random boy. "matt? Its been a while" he dabs matt up. "it has." he agrees. "is this your girlfriend? she's cute" he smirks. "yeah MY girlfriend." matt holds me closer even more. "yo chill. its a joke" he laughs. "yeah a unfunny joke" matt says walking away. "do you want to go home? Im sorry" he asks kissing my hair. "its okay matt" i smile small.

"hey ill be right back, im gonna use the bathroom" matt says kissing my hand. "okay" i smile.

matts in the bathroom and im standing in the kitchen waiting for him to come back. "hey. you're hot as hell" some dude says. "please dont call me that. i have a boyfriend, have a nice night" i say walking away but he grabs my arm. He HAS to be drunk. "i dont see him" he says squeezing my arm. "get off!!" I yell. He wouldnt let go of me. "i said, get off!" I punch him in the stomach with my elbow. "you bitch!! you got punch all on me" he yells. I leave to look for the bathroom but i bump into someone. Its just matt. "woah baby, you okay" he asks. "No! Some guy wouldnt let go of my arm!! He kept calling me 'hot' and i told him to not call me that because i had a boyfriend" i say quickly getting all of my words out at once. "where?" he asks. "Him. Right there." I point. "Come on" he grabs my arm pulling me close. "am i hurting you love?" he asks. "no i like having you close" i smile. "okay good."

"hey, what did you want with my girlfriend?" Matt asks the drunk dude. "maybe i just wanted her." the boy said. "okay i dont care, say what you want but you dont put your hands on my girl" matt says. "what if i dont listen to pricks like you?" the dude said. "is this a game to you? Is this like funny?" Matt asks. "yeah maybe" the dude laughs. "im not waisting my time on you. come on" matt walks me outside to the car. "are you okay?" he asks pulling off. "yeah i just shouldve listened to my gut about not going to that party." I say. "i agree. its some lame teenage party. we couldve cuddled and that wouldve been way better" he chuckles. "agreed. people are just weird and fucking corny" i smile small. "we are definitely home bodies baby" he laughs. "true" i say.