Chapter 4: Wanna ride? ;)

Just as I was gathering my stuff, I turn around to see Cara, Amelia with the three boys all of them smiling at me, well except Noah although I can tell he wants too

Just as I was gathering my stuff, I turn around to see Cara, Amelia with the three boys all of them smiling at me, well except Noah although I can tell he wants too. I stand there for a few seconds and when no one says anything, "What?" I giggle.

"What? Are you serious? Where the hell did that come from Ser? You were like lightning, one minute you were there and the next poof, crossing the finish line." Dominic says making hand gestures.

"He's right, you're better than any of us expected" Jacob adds.

I laugh "Even you?" I turn to Noah. A half smile curves up on his face.

"Never." He says.

My eyes linger on him for a moment before averting back to the rest of the group. "Well, I don't know, I guess I'm just good."

They all give me sly glances, "Anyway...you guys coming to the part tonight? Theo from our hockey team is throwing one, apparently its tradition that a freshman throws one every year on the first day." says Jacob.

"Hell yeah!" Amelia and Cara say in union, along with Dominic and Noah agreeing also.

"Wait..you guys play hockey as in ice hockey?" I question.

"Oh yeah baby, have done since freshman year, all three of us." Dominic says flexing his muscles.

"That's so cool, I've always wanted to watch an ice hockey game!"

"Well you can, tomorrow. Our first practice is tomorrow evening which is also kind of a big deal but not as big as athletics." Jacob adds.

Cara butts in eagerly, "So are you going to come to the party tonight Ser?"

"Hmm..probably not, I still need to settle in and everything and I've got a class early tomorrow."

"Oh come on Ser, it won't be that bad, we're also in the same class remember? We can struggle together. As for the settling in part, me and Amelia can help you with your things, what dorm are you in?".

"Oh I'm not staying on campus, I'm staying in an apartment, a 15 minute walk from here." I say.

"Wait really? The guys are too, what's the complex called?" Amelia asks.

I tell them the name of the apartments and they all look a bit shocked, "Damn, those apartments aren't cheap, are you..like..rich?" Cara asks.

"Um..something like that," I've always gotten uncomfortable when people ask about my Dad and Step-Moms money, it's something I've never really cared for.

They look skeptically at me as if I'm not giving the whole truth, "Well, these guys also live there as well,  me and Amelia was going to but opted for dorms to get the full college experience, although I'm kind of regretting it now."

"Well doesn't that mean you guys are kind of...rich?" I ask the guys turning to them.

Noah answers for them all, "Something like that." he smirks at me.